MP D.El.Ed Admission 2023: The Ministry of School Education Department manages the admission procedure to provide admission to 2-year diploma D.El.Ed course. Admission is provided on the basis of merit in the written test. It is organized once a year. The application form for the same will be released by the authority in August 2023. Therefore, candidates can apply based on their eligibility criteria. Candidates need to visit the official website from time to time to get any notification/updates regarding the exam.
However, all the applicants have to submit the duly filled application form before the deadline of submission. Candidates who want to gain more knowledge related to MP D.El.Ed 2023 thoroughly read this post below.
MP D.El.Ed Admission 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||MP D.El.Ed|
|Full-Form||Madhya Pradesh Online Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Ministry of School Education Department|
MP D.El.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||August 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||August 2023|
|Last date to make corrections||August 2023|
|1st round counseling choice filling||September 2023|
|Provisional merit list release||September 2023|
|Final merit list declaration||September 2023|
Candidates will have to meet certain eligibility norms in order to fill out the application form:
- Candidates are required to qualify for their HSC from any recognized Board/ Institution.
- It is mandatory for them to secure a minimum of 50% in their last exam.
- 5% of relaxation is provided to the candidates belonging to SC/ST quota.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years at the time of MP D.El.Ed.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India to be eligible and hold a domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh state.
MP D.El.Ed 2023 Application process
- To get the application form candidates to have to visit the official website of the Ministry of School Education Department, Madhya Pradesh.
- The application form must be filled with the correct details by the candidates.
- The candidate’s details will include personal details, educational details, address details, etc.
- It is also important to attest to the required documents in the application form.
- Aspirants will have to upload scanned copies of their photographs and signature.
- Applicants will be able to download admit card 10 days prior to the examination.
- You have to submit the application fee through a debit card/ credit card and net banking methods. Candidates must ensure to keep a copy of the confirmation payment slip with them.
The application charges are mentioned below:
|Registration Charges||INR 59/-|
|Choice filing fee||INR 118/-|
|Application form correction fee||INR 59/-|
MP D.El.Ed 2023 Selection Process
- The exam conducting authority will select the candidates will be purely on the basis of merit only.
- The competent authority will prepare the merit list on the basis of the marks secured by the student in the written test.
- Candidates who perform well in the written examination will be selected and the merit list will be prepared accordingly.
- After the release of the merit list, the exam managing authority will further organize the counseling process.
MP D.El.Ed Counseling
- Ministry of School Education Department will conduct the counseling procedure after the declaration of the results/ merit list.
- During the counseling process, the officials will allow the seats to the candidates, and their document verification is done.
- Candidates need to carry some documents during the counseling process that will be notified by the authorities.
|UR/ General||50 %|
|Other states quota||25 %|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||50 %|
MP Pre B.Ed 2023 Application Form, Entrance Exam Date, Pattern, Counselling
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: Who organizes MP D.El.Ed Admission process?
Ans. The admission is organized and managed by the Ministry of School Education Department, Madhya Pradesh.
Question: When will the online registration process start?
Ans. The online registration process will start in the 2nd week of August 2023.
Question: What is the basis of selection for MP D.El.Ed Admission 2023?
Ans. The candidate’s merit list will be prepared considering his/ her marks in the written test.
Question: What academic qualification is required for the candidates to apply for D.El.Ed Admission?
Ans. In order to apply for D.El.Ed, candidates have to first qualify for HSC from a recognized board/ institution.
2 thoughts on “MP D.El.Ed Admission 2023 फॉर्म कब भरे! Application Form, Pattern, Counselling”
d el ed kitne saal ka course hai
I am not a resident of Madhya Pradesh. How will a get a domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh. Is domicile certificate necessary for Deled Addmission