ACPC (Admission Committee for Professional Courses) is the regulating authority that manages the admission process for Pharmacy courses. The admission is done at the state level and once a year. Admission is offered into the first-year Bachelor of Pharmacy and Diploma in Pharmacy courses. Candidates who are seeking their career in the field of Pharmacy must apply for admission in 2023. ACPC will provide admission to the aspirants on a merit basis. The application form for ACPC Pharmacy will be out in the month of July 2023. So candidates must ensure to submit their application before the due date. Therefore all the aspirants can get the whole information regarding ACPC B.Pharm Admission 2023 from this article. Check the full post below.
ACPC B.Pharm Admission 2023 Highlights
|Admission Regulating Authority||Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|Courses Offered||PG Courses|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Exam mode||Pen and Paper Based|
ACPC B.Pharm Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration starts from||2nd week of July 2023|
|Last date of submitting the form||2nd week of September 2023|
|1st round of seat allotment||2nd week of October 2023|
|1st round vacant seats||October 2023|
|2nd round seat allotment||2nd week of November 2023|
|Vacant seats after 2nd round||3rd week of November 2023|
- The candidates must have passed 12th from a recognized educational institution/ board.
- The general category needs to pass 12th with 45% while SC/ ST/ SEBC category has to obtain 40% marks.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to have two mandatory subjects – Physics and Chemistry, and one optional subject from Biology/ Biotechnology/ Mathematics.
- Apart from this, it is equally important to obtain qualified marks in the GUJCET exam.
- For admission to diploma courses candidates have to pass 12th with Science stream and Biology/ Biotechnology/ Mathematics/ Technical Vocational subjects.
ACPC B.Pharm Application Form
- The application form for ACPC B.Pharm will be released on the official website of ACPC.
- Before starting the application process, candidates should check the eligibility norms and guidelines.
- Applicants need to do registration for counseling and have to select the course diploma/ degree pharmacy course.
- Applicants having qualified GUJCET marks need to fill in all the details in the application form.
- Moreover, candidates have to select the test city as per their preferences.
- Meanwhile, it is necessary to upload some documents such as:
Class 10th Mark sheet
Class 12th Mark sheet
GUJCET Mark sheet
Category certificate (if any)
- Complete the application fee payment through available modes of payment.
- Check the registration fee below:
|Courses||Cost of PIN|
|Degree/ Diploma Pharmacy||INR 300/-|
|Economically and Socially backward classes including widows and orphans||27 %|
ACPC B.Pharm Admission Procedure
- The ACPC will prepare merit lists of the eligible candidates as per the policies after the verification of the documents is done.
- The Admission Committee for Professional Courses will then display the merit lists on its official website.
- The Admission Committee for Professional Courses will publish the online counseling schedule program on its website or through advertisements in the local newspapers of the state.
- The ACPC will allot seats to the candidates on the basis of merit, category of the candidate, and availability of seats.
- The authority will publish the allotment of seats on its official web portal.
- The candidates should make sure to get a print of the information letter and fee receipt copies from the website for further process.
- Candidates will have to pay the requisite fee as specified by the authority.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official website to apply for B.Pharm Admission 2023?
Ans. The authorized web portal www.jacpcldce.ac.in.
Question: Who will manage the admission process for B.Pharm Admission?
Ans. The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC).
Question: What is the release date of the online application form for Gujarat B.Pharm Admission 2023?
Ans. The online registration will begin in the 2nd week of July 2023.
Question: What is the mode of application for ACPC Admission 2023?
Question: When will the B.Pharm Admission 2023 seat allotment process start?
Ans. The 1st seat allotment round will start in the 2nd week of October 2023 tentatively.