MP DMAT 2023: Madhya Pradesh Dental/ Medical Association Test is a national-level entrance examination that is conducted every year by the Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC), Madhya Pradesh. The main basis of the commencement of this exam is to offer admission to the candidates to medical and dental programmes in the private institutes of Madhya Pradesh state. However, it is to clarify that the admission to MBBS/ BDS program will be done on the basis of candidates’ NEET exam scores.
Approximately 20 medical colleges are the participating institutes for MP DMAT. Additionally, 2000 seats are offered for various courses. Candidates who have taken MP DMAT can also enroll for courses such as BPT, B. Sc. Nursing. Candidates who are interested in appearing for this test, then they must check out this complete article.
MP DMAT 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||MP DMAT|
|Full form||Madhya Pradesh Dental/ Medical Association Test|
|Type of Exam||National level|
|Organizing department||Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC)|
|Application mode||Online/ Offline|
MP DMAT 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration starts from||July 2023|
|Date of choice filling and locking||July 2023|
|Commencement of seat allotment process||August 2023|
|First-round result announcement||August 2023|
|Reporting of candidates at allotted college||August 2023|
|Online option up for grading||August 2023|
|Commencement of classes||August 2023|
The eligibility criteria are given below for the reference of applicants:
- Nationality: Only Indian national contenders can appear for the exam.
- Age: The age of the candidate must be 17 years at the time of admission.
- Candidate must have cleared class 12th or equivalent from a recognized educational university/ board and must have attained a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology subjects. Students who are taking 12th exams can also apply.
- Any other academic qualification recognized by the Government of India/ Dental Council of India/ Medical Council of India is also considered.
MP DMAT 2023 Application Process
Candidates must look at the steps for MP DMAT Application Process as mentioned below:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website to register themselves by providing their email id, phone number, and date of birth. It is recommended to provide a valid and working email id & phone number as all these credentials will be notified on the same.
- After this step, candidates have to enter their personal details, contact/ communicational information, academic details, work experience, preference of program, and center for the completion of the MP DMAT application form.
- Upload images of your recent passport size photograph, signature, and other required documents in the scanned format as asked in the application process. Candidates must ensure to check the specifications before uploading any of these files.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee via Demand Draft of Rs. 3000/- made in favor of APDMC, payable at Bhopal.
These are the few documents that will be required for the MP DMAT Application Process 2023:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Photo ID issued by the institute or the employer
MP DMAT will be a written examination that needs to be completed within the duration of 3 hours. The exam will have one paper consisting of 200 objective-type questions in the following subjects.
MP DMAT 2023 Selection Process
Once the results are announced, the authority will announce the candidates for counseling and admission process as per the marks they scored in the examination. The document verification and seat allotment will also be carried out during the counseling process. In case, candidates don’t hold a valid rank card, then they won’t be allowed to take part in the counseling process. Selected candidates have to produce various documents in original and copy form for the verification process.
After the completion of counseling, candidates will be allowed to appear for the commencement of classes. After the counseling process candidates will be shortlisted for the admission process. The official authorities will inform the candidates about the necessary info regarding the counseling and admission process through their official website.