MP PVFT 2023: Madhya Pradesh Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test is scheduled to be organized in the month of July 2023. The entire test process will be carried by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), Bhopal. Through this test, admission is offered to Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry and Bachelor of Fisheries Science courses. The exam will be conducted in CBT mode. Therefore, students who are seeking admission to these courses need to start their preparations as the test is near. However, first, let us go through all the information regarding MP PVFT 2023 in the post below.
MP PVFT 2023 Highlights
|Board Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Name of the Test||Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test|
|Level of Exam||State-level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Admission Test|
|Courses Offered||B.V.Sc, B.F.Sc|
|Entrance Test Date||2nd week of July 2023|
MP PVFT Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date to register||3rd week of June 2023|
|Corrections in the application form||4th week of June 201|
|Admit card release date||1st week of July 2023|
|Entrance exam date||2nd week of July 2023|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
- Indian nationals must hold a domicile of Madhya Pradesh state.
- NRI candidates are also eligible to apply. However, they must have an NRI certificate issued by the Consulate/Indian Diplomatic Mission/Commission Situate Abroad.
- Candidates must clear the 12th exam with 50% marks from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English as the mandatory subjects.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 17 years.
- Above all, any candidates who have left the Animal Husbandry course at any university of Madhya Pradesh cannot apply.
MP PVFT 2023 Application Form
- In the first step, applicants have to visit the official website of MP PEB- www.peb.mp.gov.in.
- All the applicants need to submit the application form before 23rd June 2023.
- The applicants need to complete some steps in the application form that includes exam registration, entering personal and academic details, uploading documents (photograph, signature, and other documents), application verification, and fee payment.
- Candidates will get all the updates regarding MP PVFT on their contact no. and email id. Therefore they are instructed to provide their valid/active communication details in the application form.
- Meanwhile, the correction facility will be able on 28th June 2023.
- Candidates will be able to complete the application process by following the last step i.e. Application fee payment.
- It can be done using a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc. The application fee will not be refunded in any case.
- Lastly, applicants need to keep a few printouts of the application form for other uses in the future.
|Fee type||Application fee|
|Modification fee||Rs. 20/-|
|Portal fee||Rs. 40/-|
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Total no. Of questions||100 questions|
|Type of questions||MCQ- Multiple Choice Questions|
|Medium of exam||English and Hindi|
|Subjects in the exam||Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English|
|Marking scheme||1 for correct answer and negative marking is not applicable|
MP PVFT 2023 Result
Candidates who will appear for the Test must check the result once it is declared. Moreover, the officials will release the result on the official website of the MP Board. However, the result will be declared a few days prior to the test. To access the result candidates have to provide their login credentials as mentioned on the admit card.
- The section of the students will be based on their performance in the entrance examination. The exam is conducted every year for Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Sciences programs at Madhya Pradesh colleges.
- Admission will be provided according to the merit of students in the entrance test and the availability of seats for the respective course.
- After this, shortlisted students will be called for the document verification process. Once the verification is done successfully, candidates will be provided admission to the relevant course.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the release date of application forms for MP PVFT?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will release the online application forms in the 2nd week of June 2023.
Question: What is the mode of test conducted by the MP PEB?
Ans. The Test will be conducted in online mode.
Question: When will MP PEB begin the counseling process for session 2023?
Ans. The counseling Process for session 2023 will be commenced after a few days of the result declaration.