Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is the regulating body that is responsible for organizing the MPPSC state service exam for employment to various designations in the public sector like Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Commercial Tax Officer, etc. The registration process for MPPSC 2023 will begin in December. Aspiring candidates can visit the authorized website of MPPSC to get complete knowledge regarding MPPSC exam dates, eligibility criteria, etc. This exam consists of two steps basically- the preliminary round and the main round. Applicants who will qualify for the preliminary round will get a chance for proceeding to the next round i.e. main round.
Recruitment Advertisement For Anesthesia Specialist 2022 (ADVT. No. 08/2022) Released, Last Date for the application is 28th September 2022- Check Here for Details.
Recruitment Advertisement for Various Posts of Medical Specialists 2022 (Advertisement No. 09/2022), Last Date for application is 27th October 2022– Check Here for Details.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the examination calendar for the year 2022-2023.
|MPPSC Exam Calendar 2022-2023||Check Here|
|MPPSC-Official Notifications||Check Here|
MPPSC 2023 Recruitment Schedule (Tentative)
|MPPSC notification available||November 2022|
|Application form availability||November 2022|
|Last date to apply||December 2022|
|Application form correction date||November 2022|
|Application form correction ends||December 2022|
|Admit card availability||December 2022|
|Exam date||January 2023|
|Result declaration||Coming soon|
Applicants should meet the following eligibility criteria for MPPSC :
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Graduation from any field from a renowned college/university is required to fill the application form.
- The lower age limit of the applicant should be in between 18-21 years.
- The upper age limit of the applicant should be in between 25-40 years.
- There will be a relaxation in the age up to 5 years for age for both domiciles and other candidates.
Age bar as per the posts:
- The applicant must be in between 18 to 30 years of age for the post of Associate Superintendent Jail.
- And, must be in between 21 to 35 years of age for the post of Transportation sub-inspector.
- The applicant must be in between 20 to 45 years of age for the position of Police Superintendent.
- For other post- 21 to 40 years.
MPPSC 2023 Application form
The application form will be released on the official website of MPPSC in December. By registering on the authorized website and filling in all the required details, candidates can submit the application form. Along with this, candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of their documents including their signature and photograph in the application form.
- The applicants belonging to the general category will have to pay INR 500 as their application fee.
- The applicants belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category will have to pay INR 250 as their application fee.
The selection of the candidates to numerous designations under the public sector will be based on:
- Preliminary Examination (Objective type questions with four options)
- Mains Examination (Subjective/written questions)
- Interview (Personality test)
- Under this examination, questions will be based on Multiple Choice objective-type questions.
- The time limit for the examination will be 2 hours for each paper.
- Paper 1 will consist of 100 general studies questions for 200 marks.
- Paper 2 will consist of 100 general aptitude test questions for 200 marks.
- In total, applicants need to answer 200 questions for 400 marks.
- Only the preliminary examination qualified applicants will be eligible to appear for this round.
- This exam will consist of six papers for 1500 marks.
- Paper-I, II, III, and IV will consist of topics related to general study for 1200 marks. Each paper will be of 300 marks and the duration of each paper will be 3 hours.
- Vth paper will be based on general Hindi with 200 marks and the duration will be 2 hours.
- VIth paper will consist of 100 marks essay writing and the duration will be 2 hours.
PI (Personal Interview) Round:
The PI round will be conducted only for those candidates, who will qualify for the mains round. It will cover 175 marks which are added to the final merit list.
MPPSC 2023 Admit Card
- The applicants can download their admit cards from the official website of MPPSC.
- District admits cards will be there for preliminary and main examinations.
- No candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without admit card.
MPPSC 2023 Result
- The results will be declared on the official website.
- Applicants can visit the certified site to avail the result.
- Only preliminary examination qualified candidates will secure a seat in the main examination.
- District results will be there for both the preliminary round and the main round.
MPPSC Cut off
The cut-off will be based on the following norms:
- Availability of vacancy
- The difficulty level of the question paper
- Candidate’s category
- Candidates gender
- Total number of candidates giving the examination
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2023||Upcoming Bank Exams 2023|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: How many rounds are there for MPPSC Recruitment Process?
Ans. There is a total of three rounds: preliminary examination, main examination, and personal interview round.
Question: When will the MPPSC registration begin?
Ans. The registration will begin in the month of November to December.
Question: When will the MPPSC admit card be out?
Ans. It will be out in the month of December 2022.
Question: How to check the result of MPPSC?
Ans. You can check the result by visiting the official website of MPPSC.
5 thoughts on “MPPSC 2023 Recruitment, Application Form, Calendar (Released), Apply Online”
My age 46 can I apply for mppsc
WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT FOR GENERAL CATG.
Sir me 2002ko DoBh me graduation 2022me hi 3year me Ane vli hu mppsc ka from bhar skti hu 2022ke notification me
Sir my dob is 4 January 2003 what I am apply in Mppsc 2024 please tell me
Can I able to apply mppsc form, If i am in graduation last year