Upcoming Bank Exams 2023: Every year, the applications are invited for prestigious government bank exams such as SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS SO, IBPS PO, and IBPS Clerk. Every individual dream of a well-paying, decent government job after graduation. Bank jobs are one of them; hence it is very tough to crack an examination for the same. But with the right amount of dedication, and hard work everything is possible. Bank jobs provide a handsome salary and job security and a good career with growth along with various perks, and benefits.
Each year, a vast number of candidates apply for both the posts of P.O. and Clerk. For the recruitment of both these posts, the bank conducts a computer-based online examination with general examination subjects. There are various positions at banks such as Clerks, Specialist Officers, Probationary Officers, Bank Managers, Senior Bank Managers, and so on. For these posts, both freshers and experienced individuals are eligible to apply. Check here a list of Upcoming Bank Exams in the year 2023.
Bank Exams 2023 Application Process
Application forms for bank exams are made available on the respective bank’s official website which can be downloaded, duly filled, and submitted by the candidates within the specific dates mentioned. In the form, candidates are required to mention necessary information about themselves such as name, mail id, postal address, age, dob, educational qualifications, etc. After a few days of the submission of the application form, candidates will be issued admit card for the examination. This will be further followed by the examination, personal interview, and in some cases group discussion too.
IBPS Examination Calendar 2023-24
RRBs – CRP RRB-XI (Office Assistants) and CRP RRB-XI (Officers)
|Preliminary Examination||Office Assistants* and Officer Scale I: August 2023|
|Single Examination||Officers Scale II & III: September 2023|
|Main Examination||Officer Scale I: September 2023
Office Assistants: October 2023
PSBs – CRP CLERK-XII, CRP PO/MT-XII & CRP SPL-XII
|IBPS Clerks||September 2023||October 2023|
|Probationary Officers||October 2022||November 2022|
|Specialist Officers||December 2022||January 2023|
Upcoming Bank Exams 2023 Important Schedule
|RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023||December 2022||March 2023|
|IBPS Clerk 2023||October 2022||January 2023|
|IBPS SO Recruitment 2023||November 2022||Prelims: Dec 2022
Main: Jan 2023
Bank Recruitment 2023 Government and Public Sector
|Date of post||Bank Name||No. of Post||Education||Closing date|
|April 2023||Karur Vysya Bank||Executives and officers||Graduates||May 2023|
|April 2023||SBI||Junior Associates||Graduates||May 2023|
|May 2023||LIC||8581 Apprentice Development Officers||Graduates||June 2023|
|June 2023||RBI||1 Director (CAFRAL)||PG||July 2023|
|July 2023||IBPS||Research Associate & 5 Analyst Programmer||MBA, PG, and Engineers||July 2023|
|June 2023||BFSL (BOB Financial Solutions Limited)||1 AM/ Manager (Regional Alliances)||Graduates||July 2023|
Upcoming Bank Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification and Age Limit
- The age of the applicants must fall in the category between 20 years and 28 years.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized educational University.
Probationary Officers (Bank PO)
- The age of the candidates should only be 21 years to 30 years.
- A graduate in any discipline from any recognized educational university is eligible to appear for the PO exam.
- The age limit is 21 years to 35 years.
- The applier should be a Chartered Accountant (CA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
RBI Grade B
- The age of the applicants should be more than 21 years and less than 30 years.
- Any candidate who holds a master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Integrated Economics, Econometrics, Quantitative Economics, or Mathematical Economics, with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all the semesters, from any recognized Indian/ foreign educational university/ institute is eligible.
IBPS SO Recruitment
- IBPS holds this examination every year for the positions of specialist officers for various participating public sector banks. Those candidates who have completed UG or PG in fields such as Rajbhasha, IT, law, HR, Marketing, and Agriculture are eligible to apply for the post of Specialist Officer. However, participating candidates must fall in the age group of 20 to 30 years.
|Upcoming Entrance Exams in 2023||12th Pass Govt Jobs 2023|
Educational Qualification for IBPS SO:
Different positions in IBPS SO require different types of educational qualifications like:
- HR/Personnel Officer: Any graduation, post-graduation degree, post-graduation diploma in Personnel Management / Labour law/ HRD/ HR/ Social Work/ Industrial Relations is required.
- Marketing Officer: Any candidate who is a graduate and full-time MMS (Marketing) / PGPM/ PGDBM/ full-time 2 years PGDBA /PGDM with specialization in marketing is eligible.
- Agriculture Officer: A 4 years graduation degree in Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Agriculture Business Management, Agriculture Biotechnology, Dairy Technology, Food Technology, Food Science, Agro-Forestry, Forestry, Pisciculture, Dairy Science, Fishery Science, Agriculture Marketing & Cooperation, Veterinary Science, Animal Husbandry, and Horticulture is required.
- Law Officer: Candidate who has passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolment as an Advocate with Bar Council can apply for this position.
- IT Officer: 4 years of degree in Engineering or Post-Graduate Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Application/ Computer Science/ Electronics / Electronics & Tele Communication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation or any graduate who has passed DOEACC “B” level is eligible.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: A candidate who has passed a post-graduate degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the UG level or a Master’s degree in Sanskrit with English & Hindi as subjects at the UG level can apply for this post.