Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System (MPTAAS) is an scholarship scheme which is initiated by the Madhya Pradesh state government for students belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC). The Tribal Welfare Department, Madhya Pradesh offers this scholarship scheme in order to provide financial assistance to students who are from lower classes. The main purpose of this scholarship program is to promote higher education among the students belonging to OBC, SC and ST category of Madhya Pradesh state. The scholarship benefit is transferred directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries/ students. All the students who are eligible will be able to do register online for MPTAAS Scholarship Portal 2023. This scholarship program is only for the students of SC / ST / OBC students of Madhya Pradesh state.
The scholarship form will be provided by the MPTAAS Portal . Consequently, students need not to go to the offices and register offline for scholarship. Through this portal, DBT service is also provided so that benefits of schemes can transfer to direct in bank account of the beneficiary. Students who wish to pursue postgraduate programs who are the permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh state will take benefit from this scholarship. Get more information about MPTAAS Portal Scholarship 2023 such as application process, registration process, eligibility criteria, required documents, and other important information from the complete data provided below in this post.
MPTAAS Portal Scholarship 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Scholarship||MPTAAS Scholarship|
|Scholarship Provider||MP Tribal Welfare Department|
|Scholarship Type||Scholarship Scheme for Economically Weaker Section|
|Beneficiaries||OBC, SC, ST students of Madhya Pradesh|
MPTAAS Portal Scholarship 2023 Important Dates
|Application process starting date||Announced Soon|
|Application form ending date||Announced Soon|
Objectives of Scholarship Scheme
The Madhya Pradesh State Government offers this scholarship to deserving and needy students who belong to lower classes. The scheme’s goal is to provide financial assistance to OBC, SC, ST students from low-income families. Such families eligible to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship can be used for the further education of the students.
MP State Government has officially launched a new MPTAAS Portal. As a result, individuals can apply for the MPTAAS scholarship scheme via the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Tribal Welfare Department.
MPTAAS 2023 Eligibility Requirements
After satisfying the eligibility criteria for MPTAAS Portal Scholarship, all the students of SC / ST Community will be able to submit their application form for this scholarship:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Only students who belong to Reserved Category such as Other Backward Classes (OBC), Schedule Cast (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST) can apply for this scholarship program.
- This scholarship scheme is only applicable for those who are studying in classes 11th, 12th, graduates & PhD students.
- The candidates who wish to pursue their career in Engineering or Medical Science are also eligible to apply.
- The family income of the reserved category applicants should not be less more than Rs. 6 Lakh per annum.
- The applicant’s parents/ guardians must be un-employed or not belong to any Governmental institutions.
MPTAAS Portal Scholarship 2023 Application Form
Students can submit the applications for MPTAAS Portal by following the steps provided in the section below.
Application Submission at Scholarship Portal
- Visit the official portal of MPTAAS which is www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
- On the main web page , click on the registration link under the ‘Student Corner’.
- Provide your Aadhaar Number and submit.
- Complete the registration process and then click on the application form link and fill in all the required credentials.
- Upload all the supporting documents in the prescribed formats.
- Submit the application form and get a print out of the same for future reference.
Application Submission at Tribal Ministry Portal
- Go to the official website of Tribal Ministry Portal i.e. www.tribal.mp.gov.in/mptaas.
- Click on the link- ‘New Beneficiary Profile Registration’ under the ‘Login’ window.
- Provide the details as asked for instance your Name, Aadhaar Number, Date of Birth, Town/ City, Address, Mobile Number, Caste Certificate Number, Email Address.
- Click the ‘Save & Next’ button and proceed further.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number. Verify the mobile number properly.
- After that you will be asked to set a User Id and password.
- Applicants must keep these login credentials safe for future purposes.
In order to login enter your ID and password.
Important Documents Required
- Residential proof any one from the following- Voter Id card or Adhar card or PAN card.
- Passport size photos of candidates.
- Caste certificate, if required.
- Income certificate.
- Student Id proof.
- Marksheets of the qualifying examination.
- Admission letter and fee receipt.
- Student’s bank passbook.
Hostellers and day scholars get different scholarship amounts. The MPTAAS scholarship involves following groups:
|Education Stream/ Groups||For Hostellers||For Day-Scholars|
|Management, Engineering, Medical, Ph.D, M.Phil., UG, PG (Group I)||₹ 1500/-||₹ 550/-|
|UG/ PG (except business courses) like Nursing, Pharmacy, LLB (Group II)||₹ 820/-||₹ 530/-|
|Graduate-level courses not included in Group I and II such as BA (Group III), B.Sc., B.Work||₹ 570/-||₹ 300/-|
|Classes 11th and 12th (Group IV)||₹ 380/-||₹ 230/-|