Rajasthan Police SI Exam 2023: Rajasthan Public Service Commission is the proficient authority that holds the recruitment drive for the post of SI (Sub- Inspector) in the state of Rajasthan. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) will release an official recruitment notification for the post of Sub-Inspector on its official website. Candidates who apply for this post will be shortlisted via Applied 4 selection stages of Rajasthan Police SI which includes a Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Personal Interview Round. The shortlisted candidates will get a basic pay for the Sub-Inspector of INR 46,136 – 49,936 monthly after their selection. Besides this, they will also be eligible to receive allowances after the probation period.
All the candidates appearing for the exam are suggested to go through the previous year papers to know the types of questions in the exam. Consequently, candidates who are interested and aspire to be a Sub- Inspector in Rajasthan state should fill up the application form for the same and submit it before the last date. We urge such candidates to go through this entire post to collect full information about Rajasthan Police SI Exam 2023 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, application fee, selection criteria, etc.
Rajasthan Police SI Exam 2023 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancy||Announced Soon|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
Rajasthan Police SI Exam 2023 Important Dates
|Rajasthan Police SI Notification 2023 Release Date||February 2023|
|Rajasthan Police SI Application Form 2023 Release Date||February/ March 2023|
|Last date to correct the Application Form||March 2023|
|Re- opening of Rajasthan Police SI Application form||June 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||June 2023|
|Admit Card for Rajasthan Police SI||September 2023|
|Rajasthan Police SI Exam Date 2023||September 2023|
|Rajasthan Police SI Result Date||Announced Soon|
To be eligible for the Rajasthan Police SI recruitment a candidate must be-
- Citizen of India (or)
- Citizen of Bhutan (or) Nepal
- A candidate should possess a Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the State or Central Legislature in India or other Educational Institution/ University accredited by the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or holds an equivalent qualification recognized by the State/ Central Government.
- He/ she should possess working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and must have a knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
SI Age limit:
- As per the official notification of RPSC notification, the age limit of the applicants is 18-45 years for general, OBC 3 years, and 5 years age relaxation for SC, ST category for the post of Police Sub Inspector in Rajasthan state.
Rajasthan Police SI Exam 2023 Application Form
Candidates who aspire for the Rajasthan Police SI post need to apply for the exam through online mode only i.e. via the official website of RPSC. Here are a few steps to fill up the form-
- Simply open the official website of RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission)- www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Next, select the option for registration, if you choose Driving License/ Aadhar ID, then enter your Driving License Number/ Aadhar number, only after that you can create your ID.
- In the next step, enter your registration details and note down the generated ID and password for further use.
- After that, sign up or login in order to be able to fill the application form.
- Carefully fill up the Application form and upload the requested documents such as scanned passport sized photographs & signatures according to the mentioned size.
- Hit the submit button and lastly make the payment of the application fee according to your category.
To complete the application process, the candidates need to make the payment of the mandatory application fees as stated on the official notification by RPSC. The application fee for the Rajasthan Police SI 2023 will vary as per categories. The category-wise application fee structure for the aspirants is given below:
|General/ EWS/ MBC. Rajasthan State’s Creamy Layer OBC Candidates||Rs. 350/-|
|MBC/ NCL OBC of Rajasthan State||Rs. 250/-|
|All PWD Candidates, Rajasthan SC/ST Candidates & Candidates with annual income with not more than 2.5 LPA||Rs. 150/-|
Selection Process/ Pattern of Exam
The selection process for Rajasthan Police SI will be carried out through following stages:
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
Written Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the Rajasthan SI written examination is as follows-
- The written test will be bilingual(Hindi and English) in nature.
- The exam will be offline based.
- A negative marking of 1/3 marks will be there for every wrong answer.
- The test will be involving all multiple-choice questions.
- Paper will hold a total no. of 400 marks of questions.
|Subject Name||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|General Hindi||2 Hours||200|
|General Knowledge & General Science||2 Hours||200|
Physical Measurement Test
|Height||168 cms||152 cms|
|Chest||81-86 cms (minimum 5 cms expansion is required)||NA|
Physical Efficiency Test
|100 m race||14 Seconds||40|
|Long Jump||15 Feet||30|
|Below 13 feet||0|
|Chin Ups||7 Heaves||30|
|Below 5 Heaves||0|
PET for Female Candidates
|100 m race||17 Seconds||40|
|Long Jump||10 Feet||30|
|Below 08 feet||0|
|Putting Shot||16 feet||30|
|Below 14 feet||0|
Last stage of Rajasthan Police SI selection is Personal Interview. Those aspirants who have successfully qualified the Physical Examination will be eligible to appear for the Interview. The interview will carry maximum marks of 50. Candidates will be assessed/ tested on the following criteria-
- Candidate’s suitability for the post.
- Their behavior, personality, leadership skills and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
RPSC RAS 2022 Notification, Application Form, Exam Date, Vacancies, Pattern