NCAT or National Creativity Aptitude Test is conducted by the International Forum for Excellence in Higher Education in order to provide admission to the qualified as well as eligible candidates in various management and research courses. NCAT 2023 Application Form will be disclosed soon. Those aspirants are wish to urge admission in management and research program are required to fill the application form through online mode.
NICMAR accepts various other national level management entrance examinations like CMAT/ GMAT/ GATE/ CAT to offer admission to the candidates in management programs. Candidates have to appear in the entrance examination to take admission in this institute/ After taking up the entrance examination, the authorities will announce the result tentatively in the third week of April 2023. Therefore, aspirants who wish to get admission in this institute should fill up the form and submit the same online before the due date. Here, from this content, applicants can obtain full details regarding NCAT 2023, admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, results, etc.
NCAT 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||NCAT 2023|
|Full Form||National Creativity Aptitude Test|
|Types of Exam||Post Graduate level|
|Level of Exam||National level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Exam||03 hours|
NCAT 2023 Important Dates
|Application form starts||March 2023|
|Last date for the submission of form||Last week of March 2023|
|Round 1 Exam||Last week of March to First week of April 2023|
|Round 1 Exam Result||Third week of April 2023|
|Round 2 Exam||Last week of April to First week of May 2023|
|Winner declaration||June 2023|
- PGP-ACM: Candidate must be qualified with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- PGP-PEM: Candidates holding a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks are eligible.
- PGP-REUIM: A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with an aggregate of 50% marks is required.
- PGP-IFDM: Applicants must be qualified with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with an aggregate of 50% marks in order to be eligible.
- PGP-MFOCB: A graduation degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks is required and applicants must be belonging to a family having construction business.
- PGP-CSCDM: The candidates should be graduated in any discipline and holds at least 50% aggregate marks as well as belong to a family having construction business.
- PGP-QSCM: A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks is required to be eligible for admission.
- PGP-HSEM: The candidates must pass a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline OR hold a certification in Engineering in any filed with a minimum of 4 years of experience.
NCAT 2023 Application Form
The NCAT Application Form 2023 will likely be disclosed in the month of March 2023. Aspirants desiring to get enrolled in the management programs from the National Institute of Construction Management and Research; can apply via both online and offline mode. Complete Application Form for both the modes are given below:
- The NCAT Application Form will be released in the month of March 2023.
- The interested as well as eligible candidates can fill up the application form via online mode by visiting the official website of the concerned authority.
- Candidates must have registered themselves by providing all the important information and they will be able to get the User ID and password to fill up the application form.
- The applicants have to enter all their personal and academic data as asked in the application form and upload the same with all the necessary documents according to the specifications in the application form.
- After providing all the particulars in the application form, applicants can confirm their application form submission by paying the application fee.
- In case of offline mode, individuals can get the application form from the official website of the National Institute of Construction Management and Research, they can download the application form from there.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form according to the mentioned formats and entire correct program codes.
- After the filling process, candidates will have to send/ post the duly filled application form along with the Demand Draft of requisite application fee issued in favor of “NICMAR,” payable at Pune. Candidates also need to submit the necessary documents to Dean-Admissions, Research & Publications,
NICMAR, 25/1, Balewadi,
N.I.A. Post Office, Pune – 411045
The modes of application fee payment include both online and offline mode. The application fee details are as follows:
For one program, the application fee is Rs 1900/- while for more than one program is Rs 2500/-
Candidates who have filled NCAT Application form 2023 should follow the exam pattern very carefully. With the help of the exam pattern, candidates can get a detailed idea of the entire structure of the question paper. The examination is going to be conducted in pen and paper based mode
and comprises of total 150 marks.
Here are the distribution of marks and subjects:
- Quantitative and Analytical Ability – 60 Marks
- Data Interpretation – 30 Marks
- Verbal and General Ability – 60 Marks
The NCAT 2023 Round 1 Exam Result are expected to be out in the first week of May 2023. The outcome will be accessible on the official website of the International Forum for Excellence in Higher Education only. So, there won’t be any other mode for the result declaration of the same.
Candidates who have appeared in the NCAT Examination; they can get access to their results through online mode by visiting the official website of IFEHE. One just needs to enter their username and password in the required blanks to get the result.