NCVT CTI Admission 2024: DGT is the authority that regulates the admission process to Craft Instructor Training through centralized Counseling. Moreover, it conducts an entrance test named AICET (All India Common Entrance Test). Currently, training is provided in 34 Trades and is conducted in 28 National Skill Training Institutes (NSTI), 12 Private Institutes of Training of Trainers, and 6 State Government Institute of Training of Trainers (IoT). These courses are conducted under the guidance of the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT). Candidates who are seeking training under CTS (Craftsmen Training Scheme) and going to appear in the final semester of the All India Trade Test by July 2024 can apply now. Consequently, you have the opportunity to gather all the information regarding NCVT CTI 2024 from this article. Check below.
CTI Admission process will be started in the month of June 2024…. for more latest updates…Stay Connected.
NCVT CTI Admission 2024 Highlights
|Name of Exam||NCVT CTI|
|Type of Exam||Diploma|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Date of Exam||July 2024|
NCVT CTI Admission 2024 Important Dates
|Application form release||June 2024|
|Last date to register||June 2024|
|Admit card release date||July 2024|
|Computer Based Test||July 2024|
|Result announcement||July 2024|
|1st round counseling||July 2024|
|2nd phase counseling||To be Announced|
|3rd counseling session||To be Announced|
|Mop up counseling||To be Announced|
CTI Admission 2024 Important Links
|Official Notification||Check Here [Link to be Activeted]|
|Online Application||Fill Here [Link to be Activeted]|
|CTIS Counselling Process||Check Here [Link to be Activeted]|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Candidates should have done NAV/ NTC from a recognized university.
- NCVT diploma/ degree in relevant trade from a recognized board of technical education is required.
- Applicants who are going to feature in the last semester exam of AITT are also eligible to apply for AICET.
- Candidates will not be allowed to continue the CITS course if they fail its exam.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for NCVT CTI.
NCVT CTI Application Form
- The application form will be made available on the 3rd week of June 2024 on the official website- www.nimionlineadmission.in.
- It is important for the candidates to submit the form before the 4th week of June 2024.
- Candidates have to provide their details whichever is needed in the form.
- You have the choice to pay the application fee through both online and offline modes. Fee Payment mode
includes debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ UPI.
- An E counseling will be organized for admission into Private IToTs through AICET.
|UR/ Other categories||INR 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH/ Female/ EWS candidates||INR 300/-|
|% Of Questions||Trade/Subject|
|75% Questions||Objective-type questions related to the ITI level trade applied for|
|25% Questions||Objective type questions from Aptitude, Logical, Numeric, and Reasoning.|
NCVT CTI Admission Procedure
Admission into Craft Instructor Training courses will be done only through the All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) which will be organized soon.
This Entrance Test is going to be conducted at 25 centers across the country. The Applicant can choose any center as per their preferences or suitability.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What are the registration charges for filling NCVT CTI Application form 2024?
Ans. General Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- whereas, for SC/ ST/ EWS/ PH/ Female candidates have to pay Rs. 300/-
Question: When will NCVT CTI begin its online registration process in 2024?
Ans. The NCVT CTI will begin its application process in the 3rd week of June 2024.
Question: What is the last date to register for CTI Admission 2024?
Ans. The online application process for will be closed in the 4th week of June 2024.
Question: What is the minimum educational qualification required for admission into NCVT CTI?
Ans. Candidates need to have a CVT diploma/ degree in relevant trade from a recognized board of technical education.
Question: What is the official website to apply for CTI Admission 2024?
Ans. The official website is www.nimionlineadmission.in.