CG ITI Admission 2023: Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Chhattisgarh will soon release its application forms for ITI session 2023. DET, Chandigarh will release the notification for the same. Eligible candidates will be offered admission into various engineering and non-engineering trades in ITI colleges of Chhattisgarh. Moreover, no separate entrance test will be organized by DET, Chandigarh. Admission will be provided on the basis of the merit list. Only eligible candidates will be able to fill the registration form so candidates must fulfill each eligibility norm. The seats will be allotted under Craftsman Trade Scheme. Here we are providing complete details regarding Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2023. You can check eligibility criteria, important dates, admission procedures, application forms, etc.
CG ITI Admission 2023 Overview
|Admission Process||CG ITI Admissions 2023|
|Conducting body||Directorate of Employment & Training (DET), Chhattisgarh|
|Selection criteria||Merit Basis|
|Admission into||Various engineering and non-engineering trades in ITI|
CG ITI Admission 2023 Important Dates
|The online application process begins||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date to register||4th week of June 2023|
|First merit list release date||3rd week of June 2023|
|Second merit list release date||Last week of June – 1st week of July 2023|
|Third merit list releases on||2nd week of July 2023|
|Display of third selection list||2nd week of July 2023|
|4th merit list releases on||Last week of July 2023|
|The admission process starts from||Last week of July 2023|
CG ITI Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Indian Nationality.
- Age Limit: Students of 14 years of age are eligible to apply for CG ITI. There will be no upper age limit criteria to apply for CG ITI.
- For mechanic cum business driver, the candidate’s age must be 18 years.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th/ 12th class or equivalent from a recognized educational board.
- To apply for non-engineering trades’ candidates have to pass class 8th.
- Appearing: Those students who are appearing in their 10th or 12th class will also be eligible to apply.
CG ITI Application Form
- DET, Chhattisgarh will release the application form through online mode only. No, the offline facility will be provided.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form by visiting the official website of DET, Chhattisgarh.
- The registration process will include some steps i.e. registration process, filling of online application, document uploads, and fee payment.
- Fill in your personal, communication, and personal details correctly in the application form.
- The details should be filled in carefully to avoid rejection of the application form.
- Attest/ Upload your required documents i.e. photograph and signature in the jpg file format.
- Candidates have to submit the form before the deadline, after that authority will not accept any form.
- Take the printout of the duly filled application form along with the fee receipt. It can be used in the counseling process.
- Candidates have the facility to submit the application fee through both online and offline modes.
- The online mode consists of internet banking, credit card, and debit card.
- Whereas, for offline mode, candidates can submit the fee through Demand Draft (DD).
- It must be noted that once the fee is paid, it will not be returned/ refunded in any case.
- Check the Application Fee:
|General/ OBC candidates||Rs. 50/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs. 40/-|
CG ITI Admission 2023 Merit List
- The Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Chhattisgarh will prepare and publish the merit list on its official website.
- DET will prepare and release various merit lists based on the reservation, candidate’s marks in qualifying exams, academic records, etc.
- The merit list will contain the names of the shortlisted candidates for the counseling round.
CG ITI Admission Process
- The authority will release the first merit list in the third week of June 2023.
- Candidates will be allotted seats on a merit basis only.
- After the release of the merit list, DTE Chhattisgarh will invite the candidates for seat allotment.
- They will be given options to fill their choices of course and college in the counseling round.
- The officials will release a total no. of three merit lists for CG ITI.
- The candidate’s final selection will be done on their document verification, merit list, reservation, etc.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the basis of admission in Chhattisgarh ITI colleges?
Ans. Candidates have to pass class 10th or 12th to get admission to Chhattisgarh ITI colleges.
Question: What are the registration charges for filling Chhattisgarh ITI Application form 2023?
Ans. The application fee varies according to the categories. DTE, Chhattisgarh has fixed Rs. 50 for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs. 40/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Question: When will CG ITI begin its online registration process in 2023?
Ans. The ITI application forms for CG ITI will be available in the third week of June 2023.
Question: What is the last date to register for Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2023?
Ans. The online application process will be closed in the 4th week of June 2023.
Question: Who organizes the admission process for Chhattisgarh ITI 2023?
Ans. The Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Chhattisgarh regulates the admission process for Gujarat ITI 2023.