The North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology releases the application form for NEE. The main focus behind the commencement of this exam is to offer admission to different engineering courses. The exam is organized at various centers in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. From here, you can get all the important details related to NERIST NEE 2023. Candidates are recommended to thoroughly read this post to gain complete knowledge.
NERIST NEE 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||NERIST Entrance Examination|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Conducting body||North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST)|
NERIST NEE 2023 Important Dates
|Application form starts date||1st week of February 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||2nd week of April 2023|
|Availability of admit card||To be notified|
|Date of exam||To be notified|
|Result||To be notified|
|Counseling/ Admission procedure||To be notified|
Before applying for NERIST NEE, all the aspirants are told to check the eligibility criteria for the same as mentioned below:
For NEE- I
- Age limit: The age of the candidates belonging to the general category must be 19 years, 22 for the OBC category, and female candidates and SC / ST / PH candidates must not be more than 24 years.
- Education: Candidates must have passed class 10th or 12th from a recognized board.
- Candidates who are waiting for the final results or appearing in the last exam are also eligible.
For NEE- II
- Age limit: The age of the general category should not be more than 23 years, 26 for OBC and female candidates, and for SC / ST / PH candidates, it is 28 years.
- For Diploma Courses: Candidates should have successfully cleared HSC or class 12th exam from a recognized state or central board along with the main subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- For B.Sc (Forestry) degree: Applicants must have cleared HSC or class 12th exam along with the compulsory subjects -Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final exam or awaiting results can also apply.
For NEE- III
- Age limit: The age limit for the general category is 40 years, 43 for OBC and female candidates and for SC / ST / PH category, it is 45 years.
- Education: Candidates must hold a 3-year diploma in the relevant stream of engineering from a recognized board with at least 60% marks or must have acquired a minimum CGPA of 6.0/ 10 scale.
- Applicants appearing in the final exam or awaiting results can also apply.
NERIST NEE 2023 Application Form
- Candidates are suggested to open the official website of NERSIT NEE at neeonline.ac.in and click on the relevant registration link. Then, they will be asked to provide various basic details like their name, contact number, etc. for the registration. Upon successful registration, applicants will receive an activation code which leads them to the NERIST NEE application form.
- After that, candidates will have to log in by providing the activation code, which they received on their registered phone number and email id. Post this process, they will be asked to select the type of program and name for which they wish to appear. This will be followed by providing further personal and communicational details.
- Another step for the applicants is uploading documents. Candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned in the form.
- In the next step, candidates need to provide their academic details, i.e. the details of last attended institutions and also the marks so obtained. Candidates will be given choices to select the preferred cities for NEE exam centers.
- In the last step of the application process, applicants will have to pay the application fee. The application fee amount payable may vary depending upon the category of the applicant.
Application Fee (Category- wise):
|General/ OBC category||INR 1000/- + Bank charges|
|SC/ ST/ PH category||INR 600/- + Bank charges|
|Mode of the Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Maximum marks||150 marks|
|Total no. of questions||
|Duration of exam||180 minutes|
|Sections in paper||3- 4 sections|
The pattern of Exam:
- It comprises a total number of 125 questions which will carry total 150 marks.
- The exam will contain an objective type of questions i.e. MCQs.
- Each question will carry 1 or 2 marks.
- A penalty of 0.25 marks will be there for each wrong response.
Subject-wise distribution of marks:
- Chemistry – 35 marks
- Physics – 35 marks
- Mathematics – 80 marks
- It comprises a total of 115 questions which will carry a total of 150 marks.
- For NEE II, the subjects will be depending upon the selected course.
- Each question will hold 1 or 2 marks.
NEE III will be having general subjects which will carry a total of 80 marks and 70 marks for particular course-oriented specialized subjects. The general subjects of 80 marks will be similar for all specialized subjects.
Distribution of Marks (General Subject):
- Mathematics – 30 marks
- Chemistry – 25 marks
- Physics – 25 marks
- North Lakhimpur