NFS or North-South Foundation is going to offer a scholarships scheme to eligible applicants. North-South Foundation Economical Support has initiated this social welfare program for the applicants based on their merit and need. The scholarship can be availed by the Applicants of engineering, medicine or 3-year polytechnic courses. North-South Foundation Scholarship is based in Illinois (USA). The registration process for the same will be done through the online medium through the official website of the scholarship foundation i.e. www.northsouth.org for the session 2023-24. The candidate should apply for NSF Scholarship 2023 before the due date which is around November 2023. Candidates can grab all the important information regarding NFS Scholarship 2023 from this article.
NFS Scholarship 2023 Highlights
|Name of the organization||North-South Foundation|
|Also known as||NFS|
|Scholarship Name||NFS Scholarship|
|Foundation under||Illinois (USA)|
|Scholarship starting date||Approx. August 2023|
|Scholarship ending date||November 2023|
|Scholarship amount||INR 25,000 per annum|
|Beneficiary candidates||Pursuing professional courses|
NFS Scholarship 2023 Important Dates
|Scholarship form release date||August 2023 (tentative)|
|Last date to apply||November 2023|
- NRI candidates will not be allowed to appear for NSF Scholarship 2023-24
- A native of India is eligible to this scholarship scheme.
- The applier’s family income must be less than 1,00,000/- Per Annum.
- Applicants should have passed the 10th and 12th standards from a known board.
- Applicants must hold ranks in CET, NEET or JEE exams.
- Those Applicants who are pursuing the professional Course such as B.Sc. in Agriculture, Architecture, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, Engineering,
- B.V.Sc, B.Pharm, B.Sc. in Nursing are eligible.
- The student must be studying in a government institution or college.
- Candidates must have their own bank account to be eligible.
- Applicants will avail the benefit of any other scholarship scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- ID Proof
- Past Year Mark sheet
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Domicile Proof
- DOB Certificate
- Income Proof
- Ration Card
NFS Scholarship 2023 Benefits
The amount of scholarship will depend on the professional course that the applicant is pursuing. Scholarships amount varies according to the professional courses. Here we have mentioned the criteria for minimum scholarship amount to maximum scholarship amount:
- Minimum Scholarship Amount: INR.8,000/-
- Maximum Scholarship Amount: INR. 25,000/-
STS Scholarship 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, Status, Selection Process
NFS Scholarship 2023 Application Process
- To begin with, the application process for NFS Scholarship, visit the official website of North-South Foundation via www.northsouth.org
- On the home screen of the website, click on the Indian Scholarship link.
- Now move further to the Online Application link.
- Register yourself by providing the basic details as asked.
- Now fill in all the important information such as the Student’s Name, Chapter Name, E-Mail, mobile number, address, course details, etc.
- After filling in all the data, the candidate will get the Verification code on their registered valid email id.
- Fill it up in the appearing box.
- Now applicant account will be successfully created.
- Attach all the necessary documents and certificates in the form and then click on the submit button.
- After that, the application of the candidate will be successfully registered.
- Meanwhile, applicants should get a print copy of the scholarship form for further usage.