NIACL is one of India’s major insurance providers, having been formed in 1919 by Sir Dorabji Tata. The corporation will indeed conduct resourcing processes this year with the goal of filling governance officer positions as accountants and experts ranks. The NIACL AO 2023 Recruitment process will be started soon.
The NIACL AO has always been an employment drive for Executive Officer positions held with the NIACL General Insurance Provider. New India Assurance Company Limited Administrative Officer is the full form of NIACL AO.
NIACL AO 2023: Job description
In order to be recruited as an AO specialist in NIACL, aspirants must complete the following tasks:
Company secretary: The job of the company secretary entails efficient and effective management to assure that the board of directors’ orders is carried out, Compatibility with legal and regulatory standards is ensured.
Legal Counsel: A applicant for this position is responsible for the company’s legal matters, which includes, but is not limited to Putting together legal paperwork, We are offering legal support to the organization in a number of areas, Examining the blunders, Role of in charge of the company’s contracts and agreements.
Person in charge of finance and accounts: Administration of the corporate accounting records, Bills are sent out, Refunding the money, Taking care of payment issues, Transactions that are past due have a relationship with debt collectors, Budgeting is the process of putting together a schedule, Registers and receipts administration, Payment processing reconciliation, Balance sheet drafting.
NIACL AO 2023: Eligibility Recruitments
Applicants who are taking the NIACL AO test must meet the following criteria:
- An Indian national.
- Nepalese applicant.
- Bhutanese in origin.
- A permanent Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before January 1, 1962.
- An applicant of Indian descent who came from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi, the United Republic of Tanzania, and Vietnam in East Africa.
- Confirmation of citizenship should have been granted by the Indian government to the immigration applicants.
Qualifications in Education
An applicant must have either a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree from a state/central government-recognized university in order to participate in the NIACL AO test. Applicants from the SC/ST/PWD/EWC groups must have a minimal percentage of 55%. Applicants in the General/OBC classes should have an average requirement of 60%. The basic credentials for people seeking expert cadre positions are shown below.
- ACS/FCS from ICSI and a least of 60% in a bachelor or master degree in any area.
- ACS/FCS from ICSI and a 60 percent required on a bachelor or master degree in any subject.
- A least 55 percent in a bachelor or master law degree is required of a legal consultant.
- A least of 60% in a bachelor or master legal degree is required.
- Chartered accountant/ UG or PG qualification in any academic achievement and administration accountant/MBA finance or PGDM funding with an average mark of 55 percent.
- Chartered accountant/Undergraduate or postgraduate degrees in any academic achievement and administration accountant/MBA finance or PGDM finance with an average mark of 60%.
Age Restriction & Relaxation
- The lowest age requirement for applicants to sit for the assessment is 21 years old.
- A person’s upper age limit for taking the assessment is 30 years old.
NIACL AO 2023: Application Process
Applicants who intend to register for the examination must first complete the online enrollment process. The following are the steps to take when applying:
Step-1: Go to the corporation’s authorized webpage (www.newindia.co.in/).
Step-2: Select “Apply online” from the drop-down menu.
Step-3: Choose the “Click in for new registration” alternative.
Step-4: Fill in your information, including your identity, contact information, and a legitimate email address.
Step-5: A provisional identification number and password will be generated and emailed to the phone number and email address you provided throughout the enrollment process.
Step-6: Use the identification number and password supplied to sign in.
Step-7: Write in all of the crucial data and select “Save and Then next.”
Step-8: Double-check your information and choose “Validate your information” before continuing by hitting “Save and next.”
Step-9: Digitized versions of the person’s current passport-sized photographs and signature should be uploaded.
Step-10: For a final review, select “Preview” from the drop-down menu.
Step-11: Once you’ve double-checked the information, hit “Final Submit.”
Step-12: On the window, a transaction tab will open; fill in the data and follow the instructions.
Step-13: Select “Submit” from the drop-down menu.
Step-14: For clarification purposes, download the final employment application that appears on the display.
- In any scenario, the applicants’ application cost is not reimbursed.
- Any payment made in the registration process will be used to replace any other test or screening criteria.
- The application fee varies depending on the person’s category.
- The application fee comprises only the communication charges for applicants in the SC/ST/PWD/EWC categories. The notification fee is Rs. 100/-.
- Applicants in the General/OBC categories are required to deposit an application fee as well as a notifying charge. The entire amount to be paid is Rs. 600/-.
NIACL AO 2023: Admit Card
The admit card, which must be provided when taking the AO exam, is supplied 15 days prior to the test. It will be made available on the online webpage of the New India Assurance Company Limited. The admit card for the preliminary, main, and interview stages of the test is provided separately. By inputting the registration number and password acquired while registering for the test, the NIACL AO call letter can be retrieved from the online webpage.