The government of India owns the National Insurance Company Limited, sometimes known as NICL. It provides a wide range of insurance products in India. It is a major player in the insurance industry. A number of NICL Recruitments take place throughout the year, as well as the profession offers excellent development potential while also providing excellent job stability. When positions become available, NICL offers AO (Administrative Officers), AA (Assistant Actuaries), among others. The hiring process varies by position, but it often begins with a test, accompanied by an interview and a medical check as a last step. Check here NICL Recruitment 2023 Details
NICL Recruitment 2023: Highlights
For those who are preparing according to the NICL exam, we’ve included a table with important information regarding the examination.
|NICL Recruitment Exam 2023
|National Insurance Company Limited
|Actuary, Chair Professor, Agriculture Apprentice, Accounts Apprentice, Actuarial Apprentice, Accounts Intern etc.
|Physical Examination/Online/ Interview
|Location of Job
NICL Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
Below you’ll find a list of possible NICL test dates.
|Application Online Commencement
|Application Final Date
|Admit Card Release
|1st Phase Exam
|2nd Phase Exam
|To be Declared
|To be Declared
NICL Recruitment 2023: Application Process
The application procedure may be completed entirely online or by mail. Besides that, there are no more ways to apply for the NICL tests. The comprehensive and step-by-step application process for the Examinations may be found here.
- Go to www.nationalinsurance.nic.co.in, the NICL’s official website.
- Go to the top of the page and choose the recruiting option.
- Locate and click on the post you’re interested in.
- Select “Apply Online” from the drop-down option.
- Carefully fill in all of the required information.
- Make sure you have all of the necessary documentation.
- Before pressing the submit button, double-check everything.
- Pay the application costs over the online mode.
If you don’t have access to online registration, you’ll have to manually send the registration form for the position you want by performing these procedures.
- Go to www.nationalinsurance.nic.co.in, the NICL’s official site.
- Go to the top and choose the recruiting option.
- Locate and tap on the post that piques your attention.
- First, from the drop-down box, choose “Generate Application Form.”
- Thoroughly complete it out and double-check.
- After you’ve filled it out, print it off.
- Send the printout to the appropriate location, together with any essential documentation.
- Email a digital copy of the application form to HO.Pers@nic.co.in as well.
Depending on the position, the application cost may differ. For those who have made reservations, there are certain exceptions. The application cost is shown below:
- A working Smartphone number.
- A working email address.
- A current passport-sized picture scanned in.
- Sign on white paper with black ink, digitized and saved as a jpg
- Certificate of Completion of Studies.
- Certificate of Reservation (if any).
Photo and Sign
NICL AO (Administrative Officer)
- Graduation or Post Graduation from an accredited institution in any field is required.
- A score of 60 percent in the qualifying examination is necessary.
NICL AA (Actuarial Apprentice)
- Graduation from a reputable institution with a minimum of 60% is required.
- An Actuaries Act of 2006 Fellow member.
- Insurance specialized course successfully completed.
- Comply with all IRDAI regulations and criteria.
NICL Agriculture Apprentice
- Graduate in Agriculture Engineering/ Horticulture/ Agriculture Science/Forestry/ or equivalent from a reputable institution with a minimum of 60%.
|NICL AO (Administrative Officer)
|NICL AA (Actuarial Apprentice)
|NICL Agriculture Apprentice
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen or a Nepalese, Bhutanese, or Tibetan national.
- Ex-Servicemen who were disabled while serving are eligible for NICL AO after a three-year waiting period.
- Currently approved workers of government-owned insurance companies are given an eight-year reprieve.
NICL Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
Following is a breakdown of the NICL recruitment process:
Complete the whole registration form.
To begin, applicants must complete the NICL application. In order to apply, you must complete the following steps: register, submit your picture and signature, complete the registration form, and submit the application cost (if any). Debit cards, credit cards, electronic transfers, iPayment, and cash cards/mobile wallets may all be used to make the payment electronically, as can IMPS. The general application cost is Rs 600, whereas the charge for SC/ST/PWD applicants is just Rs 100.
Obtaining and Saving the Call Letter
In order to participate in Phases I, II, and the Interview, applicants must have their admission cards available for download online. Applicants must provide their registration details or roll number, as well as a date of birth or password, in order to access their admission card and proceed with the download. Applicants must have one photo-identity document and a passport-sized picture with them after downloading the admission card.
Get Ready for the exams.
There’ll be two levels of online testing: a preliminary examination and a final exam. The first step is for applicants to participate in the preliminaries. Students who pass the preliminary test are eligible to take the final examination.
After the mains test, only a select few applicants would be contacted for an interview.
NICL Test Results
The final result would be published on the official website as soon as it’s been determined. As a consequence, a merit list with the names and roll numbers of all qualifying applicants would be made public.
In order to get at a final combined score, applicants must pass both the mains test and the interview. In terms of overall importance, the mains test and interview are weighted 80/20.