The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Haryana is the competent authority that organizes the entrance test for the eligible candidates. The same authority is responsible for releasing all the notifications related to the entrance exam on its authorized website for the reference of the applicants. The application form for NMMS Haryana 2023 is expected to be released soon via online method. All the specific details for the aid of the interested candidates are laid down below in the complete post.
NMMS Haryana 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of online application form||October 2022|
|Submission of online application forms||November 2022|
|Correction in the application||November 2022|
|Admit card issue date||December 2022|
|Date of the entrance exam||December 2022|
|Answer key release date||December 2022|
|Result publish on||To be published soon|
The eligibility requirements for NMMS Haryana 2023 are mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Educational Qualification: Only those students who are studying in class 8th from a recognized board of education are eligible to appear for the entrance exam.
Income of Parents/ Guardians: However, in order to be eligible for the exam, the annual income of the student’s parents must not be more than Rs 1, 50,000 per annum from all sources.
Qualifying Marks: Applicants are required to gain a minimum of 55% marks in the VII class (50% marks in the case of reserved category applicants) in order to avail of the scholarship.
NMMS Haryana 2023 Application Process
Aspirants must check the step-by-step application process as provided below:
- The application form is soon going to be available on the official web page i.e. www.scertharyana.gov.in.
- The official authorities of NMMS Haryana will release the application forms for the eligible students in online mode on their official website.
- To appear for the entrance exam contenders have to open the authorized web page of NMMS and register themselves by entering their name, father’s name, email id, phone number, etc.
- Once the registration is successful, applicants are instructed to download the application form from the official website.
- After downloading the application form, participants must read all the guidelines, rules, and instructions and according to it, they will have to provide the necessary details in the application form.
- After completely filling out the Application form, applicants are instructed to upload some necessary documents including passport size photograph, signature, etc. on the official website of the university.
- The documents that are required to be uploaded on the official website of the university should be in the correct format and size as mention on the official website of the university.
- Post the completion of the Application form, applicants are instructed to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- And then applicants need to pay the application fee as raised on the official website of the conducting board and submit the application form.
Aspirants can procure complete details of the application fee on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the reference of the interested students of NMMS Haryana.
- The entrance exam is going to be organized in offline mode for the applicants.
- In the entrance exam, students are required to solve 90 questions of objective type for 90 marks.
- Candidates will not be provided more than 90 minutes to solve the queries.
- Each correct answer will get one mark and there won’t be any negative marking for attempting a wrong answer or not attempting any query.
- The question paper of the exam will contain two parts as given below:
Part 1: MAT (Mental Ability Test)
Part 2: SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test).
Section-wise distribution of questions and marks is provided below:
|Papers||Test||No. of questions||No. of marks||Duration of exam|
|Paper 1||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||90 questions||90 marks||1 and a half hour|
|Paper 2||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||90 questions||90 marks||1 and a half hour|
NMMS Haryana 2023 Result
After completion of the entrance exam, the official administration will prepare the result for the applicants. It will be published after a few days of the successful completion of the entrance test. Participants will be able to get the results online mode by logging in to the official website of the university.
On the grounds of the participant’s marks in the NMMS Haryana entrance exam, the official authorities will provide admission to the eligible applicants.
Moreover, the detailed information for the further admission procedure will be uploaded by the officials of NMMS Haryana on their official website for the reference of the contenders.