Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot is the competent authority that is responsible for managing the admission procedure for Punjab ANM 2023. This admission process is organized to offer admission to the eligible contenders in the ANM courses (Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives) in the colleges/ institutes of Punjab state.
With the help of the admission procedure, eligible candidates will be able to secure admission in different medical nursing ANM colleges located in the state of Punjab. For admission to ANM, no specific entrance exam is conducted, rather the admission is provided on the basis of the candidate’s 12th marks. Consequently, it is recommended to the interested appliers who want to get admission to ANM courses can visit the official website of the ANM. Meanwhile, aspirants can gather complete information regarding the same, such as important schedule, the application process, eligibility criteria, merit list, etc from the complete article here.
Punjab ANM 2023 Overview
|Punjab Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife course
|Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
|Type of Exam
|Level of Exam
|Mode of application
Punjab ANM 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration forms release date
|1st week of July 2023
|Last date of forms submission
|3rd week of July 2023
|Merit list publish on
|3rd week of September 2023
|Counseling process commencement
|Last week of September 2023
|End date to secure admission
|Last week of October 2023
|Commencement of classes
|Last week of October 2023
We have provided the eligibility norms that are required for admission to ANM below:
Qualifying exams: All the participants must have completed a Bachelor of Education from a known university recognized by NCTE.
Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in the exam of B.Ed.
Age limit: The age of the participants should be between 18 years to 37 years at the time of admission.
Relaxation: Candidates belonging to the categories of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD and others will be provided relaxation and reservation as per rules of the Central Government.
Punjab ANM Admission 2023 Application Form
- The application form for admission will start from the 1st week of July 2023 and lasted till the 3rd week of July 2023.
- Candidates can visit the official website i.e. www.pnrconline.in to acquire the application form.
- Firstly, applicants should check all the above-listed eligibility requirements before starting the application process. They must submit the same before its last date of submission.
- Candidates must read all the instructions/ rules regarding details to be entered, attesting documents, application fee, etc, properly and carefully.
- Contenders will have to enter every required detail as mentioned in the official documents. They will be asked to mention their personal, academic, communicational, etc. details in the form.
- Once the details are entered, they will be asked to attach their essential certificates/ documents as per the specified size and format in the application form.
- And then, lastly, they need to pay the application fee and take out the print of the application form and receipt of fee payment for additional uses.
Payment of application fee can be made via offline mode through Demand Draft.
- Affidavit of Candidate Identification Affidavit
- Class 10th DMC copy
- Class 12th DMC copy
- Relieving Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card
Punjab ANM 2023 Merit List
- The authority will prepare the merit list for the eligible candidates after the application process is successfully over.
- The merit list will be drawn on the grounds of scores obtained by the candidates in their class 12th exam.
- Candidates will be able to see their names in the merit list by visiting the official website of Punjab ANM.
- Applicants who find their names in the merit list will be called out to take part in the further rounds of the admission process.
Punjab ANM Admission Process
- Those who are allotted seats during the counseling process need to report to the prescribed institute within the given time.
- Candidates will have to complete certain formalities of admission such as tuition fee payment, document submission, etc.
- After the successful completion of all the formalities, final enrolment will be granted to the nominated participants.
- Nominated candidates must make sure to report for admission within the stipulated time frame to avoid the cancellation of their candidature.