NMMS Telangana scholarship scheme is to provide financial assistance to students so that no student should drop their education after class 8th. It is organized and awarded under the central government scheme. However, to avail of this scholarship, candidates are required to clear the entrance exam which will be organized by the respective state government. NMMS Telangana 2023 application form will be made available soon.
The motive behind the commencement of this exam is to find eligible applicants from the economically weaker sections and provide them scholarships of Rs. 12000/- per annum (Rs. 1000/- per month) and inspire them to continue their education further. The exam is conducted for the eligible applicants who are currently studying in class 8th. The entrance exam is expected to be organized in the month of January 2023.
NMMS Telangana 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of online application form||December 2022|
|Submission of hard copy of the application forms||December 2022|
|Submission for printed application forms||December 2022|
|Admit card issue date||Available soon|
|Date of the entrance exam||January 2023|
|Provisional Answer key release date||To be announced|
|Objection for answer key||To be announced|
|Result declaration on||To be published soon|
The eligibility requirements for NMMS Telangana 2023 are mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Only those students who are studying in class 8th in the current year from a government-aided or local school of Telangana state are eligible to appear for the entrance exam. They must have secured 55% marks in class 7th exam if they belong to the general category (50% for reserved category candidates).
Income of parents/ guardians:
In order to be eligible for the NMMS exam, the annual income of the student’s parents must not exceed Rs 1, 50,000 per annum from all sources to apply.
NMMS Telangana 2023 Application Process
The step by step application process for NMMS is stated below:
- The application form is soon going to be available on the official web page of the exam conducting body i.e. www.bse.telangana.gov.in
- The official authorities will release the application forms for the eligible students in online mode at their official website.
- To appear for the entrance exam contenders have to download the Application form via the official website.
- Candidates have to fill in all the required details as needed in the application form.
- All the details in the application form must be provided as per instructions and directions.
- After completely filling the application form, applicants are instructed to provide their educational qualification details and attach the necessary documents including passport size photograph, self-signature, etc. in the application form.
- The contenders must take out the hard copy of the duly filled application form.
- Post the completion of the application form, applicants are recommended to pay the application fee as stated on the official website of the and submit the application form.
Aspirants can pay the application fee via SBI collection available on the official website and it must be paid before the due date after filling out the application form.
|General category||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST category||Rs. 50/-|
- The applicants have to appear for the two parts of the entrance exam i.e. Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) paper within 90 minutes duration only.
- The entrance exam will be organized in pen and paper-based test mode (offline mode) by the official authorities of NMMS Telangana.
- Participants are advised to answer a maximum of 90 questions with 90 marks in the paper.
- The question paper will have all objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- Incorrect answers/ un-attempted questions don’t include any negative markings in the paper.
- Each correct answer will get one mark on the paper.
Section-wise distribution of questions and marks for NMMS Telangana is provided below:
|Papers||Test||No. of questions||No. of marks||Duration of exam|
|Paper 1||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||90 questions||90 marks||1 and a half hour|
|Paper 2||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||90 questions||90 marks||1 and a half hour|
NMMS Telangana 2023 Result
The official authorities of NMMS will offer a scholarship to the eligible applicants who have achieved more than 40% marks in the entrance exam (32% marks for reserved category candidates). However, the students must meet the eligibility criteria set by the university in order to avail of the scholarship.
Those students who do not meet the eligibility criteria can not avail of this scholarship. The official authorities will announce the results along with the cut-off marks of the entrance exam at the authorized website of the NMMS.
Candidates are suggested to check the cut-off marks on the official website of the NMMS and download the results with the help of the roll number and date of birth. They must keep some copies of the result safe and secure till the time of admission procedure.