Odisha CT Entrance 2023: Odisha CT Entrance Exam is conducted for admission to D.EI.Ed. course in the institutions of Odisha state. The complete examination details will be announced by the Directorate of Teacher Education and Orissa State Council of Educational Research and Training (Odisha SCERT). The department will invite online applications for the candidates who are interested in getting admissions into two- year D.EI.Ed. course in the Government or Non-Government Aided Secondary institutions located in the state of Odisha. Candidates who are interested and eligible may submit their applications through the official website of Odisha SCERT which is www.scertodishaadmission.in. It is a state-level entrance test and candidates have to qualify it to take admission in CT (D.El.Ed) institutions in the state of Odisha. TE & SCERT will also release a official notification regarding CT (D.El.Ed.) Entrance 2023 on the official website only.
The application form for Odisha CT Entrance 2023 is only available online, therefore you should be aware that no other mode is available to apply for CT Entrance Exam 2023. You can get complete information about Odisha CT Entrance 2023 from the post given below.
Odisha CT Entrance 2023 Highlights
|Level of Exam
|Odisha D.EI.Ed. 2023
|Odisha State Council of Educational Research and Training
|Issue of Notification
Odisha CT Entrance 2023 Important Dates
|CT Online Application Date
|Last date of online application registration
|Online fee payment
|Admit card issue
|Entrance Exam 2023 date
|Entrance Result date
Odisha CT Entrance 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here, we have provided completed eligibility criteria for the candidates who are interested in applying for Odisha CT Entrance Exam 2023:
- The candidates who have completed 12th/ Higher Secondary Examination in Arts /Commerce/ Science or its equivalent examination from recognized boards/ councils.
- The candidate should have acquired 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- In the case of SC, ST, SEBC, and PH candidates, it is necessary to score 45% marks in aggregate.
- They should be ODIA as MIL up to the HSC class level.
- They need to submit the equivalent certificates.
- Candidates who are participating in the final year of Higher Secondary/ 12th examination in Science/ Arts/ Commerce or its equivalent examination from recognized councils/ boards will also be eligible to apply for Odisha CT Entrance 2023.
|SC, ST, SEBC Candidates
|Women candidates of all categories
Odisha CT Entrance 2023 Application Form
Follow the given application procedure below in order to apply for Odisha CT Entrance Exam 2023:
- First of all visit the official handle of Odisha SCERT to avail the application form i.e.www.samsodisha.gov.in
- On the home page of Odisha SCERT website find the tab of Teacher Education & SCERT and click on it.
- After this, on the same page you can find the New Registration option or a link related to the Registration and click on the same.
- Now, enter your email id and mobile number to register.
- Once the registration is successful, you have to login in to fill up your application form.
- Fill out the complete application form and make the payment of the required fee for your course.
- After the online application is completed, hit the print button.
- Next, save the form or take a print of the application confirmation page.
- Download and save it for additional needs.
Application Fee and Payment
- General and SEBC Category candidates: INR 300/- and SC / ST Category candidates INR 150/-
- The application fee payment should be done through Bank Challan/ Debit Card/ Axis Bank only/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- CT Entrance exam will take place in an online Computer a Based Test mode and it contains two sections.
- Section-1: English, Reasoning, General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude.
- Section-2: Odia/ Urdu/ Telugu/ Olchiki, Social Science, Mathematics and Science.
|No. of Questions
|Education and General Awareness
|No of Questions
|Odia / Urdu/ Telugu / Olchiki
Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Bhubaneswar will be the authority that releases the answer key of the test in the official website. With the help of this answer key, candidates can easily calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers provided by them correctly. In case any candidate has complaints regarding the queries, then the same shall be submitted to the exam organizing authority before date of result.
The official authority i.e. SCERT will conduct the entrance examination, assess the answer key and expectedly announce the result by the last week of July on their official website. A combined merit list along the category-wise merit list will be out for all the students who appeared in the said examination. All the candidates who have participated in the entrance test will achieve test wise rank according to the scores gained in the test appeared.