The Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha is the competent authority that is responsible for carrying out the admission process of Odisha Paramedical Courses. Those who are seeking admission in various paramedical diploma courses offered by the Odisha state can apply before the last date. The official authority doesn’t conduct any entrance exam for admission to paramedical courses in Odisha state. The candidate’s performance in the past qualifying exam will be taken into consideration by the officials of Odisha paramedical. The admission will be offered to the government and private institutions/ universities of Odisha state. Those who are keen to apply online for the same will have to submit the forms before the due date. In this article, we will be discussing complete information related to Odisha Paramedical Admissions 2023.
Odisha Paramedical Admission 2023 Important Schedule
|Official notification release date||To be announced|
|Commencement of online application||To be announced|
|Online application ends on||To be announced|
|Provisional merit list release date||To be announced|
|Submission of grievances||To be announced|
|Revised merit list publication on||To be announced|
|Online choice filling||To be announced|
|Download admission letter||To be announced|
|Online provision admission and documents submission||To be announced|
|Spot counseling||To be announced|
|Vacant seat submission to Mgt of Private Institutions||To be announced|
|Final submission of admission list||To be announced|
|Commencement of session/ courses||To be announced|
|Verification of original documents||To be announced|
Top Colleges/ Institutions
- Sri Ram Chandra Bhanja Medical College and Hospital, Cuttack
- Bhava Institute of Medical Science and Research, Bhubaneswar
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar
- College of Nursing, Cuttack
- National Institute of Medical and Management Studies, Bhubaneswar
- Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences, Bhubaneswar
- The applicant must have successfully passed class 10th & 12th from a recognized board of education.
- Wherein, the students must have acquired a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam. Additionally, they must secure 30% of marks in each subject.
- The upper age limit of the participant is 16 years.
- Furthermore, the applicant must have cleared the qualifying exam with compulsory subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Odisha Paramedical Admission 2023 Application Form
- Open the official web portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Technology, Odisha, and look for the online application form link there.
- For the application process, register yourself by providing valid information only.
- After successful registration enters all your accurate details in the application form as per requirements.
- Then upload all the supporting documents in the correct specification and formats.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee through credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
|General candidates (Male)||INR 250/-|
|SC/ ST/ PC||INR 200/-|
|All Category (Female candidates)||INR 200/-|
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- High school mark sheet and passing certificate
- Sports or NCC certificates
- Domicile certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Passport size photographs
- Fee deposit copy
Reservation of Seats
- SC: 16.25%
- ST: 22.50%
- Children of green card holders: 5%
- Children/wards of ex-servicemen: 2%
- Physically challenged: 3%
- Women students: 30%
- Sports candidates those representing the state during the last 2 years: 0.5%
- Candidate passing NCC (A, B, or C certificate examination): 1%
Odisha Paramedical Admission 2023 Merit List
The selection committee of the Odisha Paramedical Board will be responsible to declare the results for Odisha Paramedical after analyzing the received applications. Furthermore, the candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance/ marks obtained in the qualifying exam. Their scores in class 10th and 12th examinations will be considered. Those students who have acquired the minimum qualifying marks will be further eligible for counseling and seat allotment. Moreover, the officials of the Odisha Paramedical Board will release the results in the form of a merit list/ selection list. It will be available in a PDF format and the participants will be ranked in order of merit in the merit list.
Through this list, the officials can easily segregate the students on the basis of merit. Along with this, the students are called for counseling as per this list only. The students will not face any difficulty while downloading the merit list. Registered applicants may not receive any notifications regarding the release of the merit list. Consequently, candidates should make sure to check out the concerned websites frequently for all the updates.
Odisha Paramedical Admission 2023 Counselling
Counseling is the final round of the admission process for Odisha Paramedical. Candidates will be allocated seats on the basis of their performance in this round. It is basically organized in order to carry out the document verification and seat allotment process. Thus, it is mandatory for each student on the merit list to participate in this round. The students who are unsuccessful in doing the same may lose out their seats to other deserving students. However, in case of any emergency students should contact the concerned authorities.