The application form for Maharashtra GNM 2022 will be available soon. Candidates interested in enrolling in the GNM program should review the information provided here. Although nursing is primarily a female-dominated profession, a limited number of lower-level programs are available to male candidates. Nursing is a career that entails caring for ill people, while midwifery is a vocation that entails assisting mothers throughout labor and pregnancy. Students would study topics such as Biological Science and Microbiology as part of this program.
Maharashtra GNM 2022: Highlights
The primary goal of the GNM Curriculum is to educate nurses to be effective parts of the healthcare team, starting with first-level skills in a wide range of medical applications. The program is intended to help qualified applicants meet their countries, communities, and individual health requirements. They may also continue their education and specialization in nursing while working in the healthcare field with tolerance, professionalism, and commitment.
|Exam Title||Maharashtra GNM|
|Full-Form||General Nursing and Midwifery|
|Type of Exam||Nursing|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Maharashtra GNM 2022: Important Dates
The following key deadlines and dates are provided for the convenience of applicants:
|Significant Events||Tentative Dates|
|Notification Release||August 2022|
|Application Form Commencement||August 2022|
|Application Submission Last Date||September 2022|
|Admit Card Release||September 2022|
|Result Declaration||November 2022|
Maharashtra GNM 2022 Application Procedure
The following is essential information connected to the Online Application for the candidates’ guide:
- In the month of August 2022, the Maharashtra GNM 2022 Registration Form would be published.
- Application forms must be submitted by September 2022.
- The Application Form would be accessible on the University portal for candidates’ convenience.
- Those, who wish to participate in the admissions process must complete the Application Form.
- Candidates are encouraged to complete and submit the Application Form well before the deadline in order to prevent disqualification.
- Candidates must download the Application Form from the site after tapping on the tab.
- Upon receiving the Application Form, candidates must enter the required information.
- Candidates are advised to complete the Application Form with all required information.
- Because incorrect information and unfinished paperwork would result in the officials rejecting the application.
- Upon filling out all of the required information, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, parent information, contact information, and a few other data.
- After correctly filling out the above-mentioned information, candidates must place a passport-size picture into the area given on the Application Form.
- Following fully filling out the Online Application, candidates must print the completed Application Form.
- Candidates should save a copy of the completed Application Form for future reference.
- Candidates must then send the properly completed Application Form to the institution in an offline format.
- Aspirants must complete the Application Form and attach all required papers.
In order to make things easier for potential applicants, the relevant details are provided:
- Application costs must be paid as part of the program procedure. In general it’s Rs. 441 and for Reserved it’s Rs 294.
- Candidates are advised to submit the application cost after completing and submitting the Online Application.
- Students may find more information about the application cost on the university portal.
- Information about the registration fees would be posted on the government’s website.
- Candidates should be aware that the registration cost is not transferable.
- In order to finish the application procedure, applicants must pay the application cost before the deadline.
Candidates interested in enrolling in the GNM diploma program must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant should have passed the Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education’s Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) or an equivalent examination in the scientific stream from any Maharashtra institution with at least 40% aggregate marks.
- Applicants from any discipline with 40 percent minimum aggregate (general category) and 35 percent marks (reserved category) are deemed eligible if individuals meeting the aforementioned criteria are not attainable.
- The applicant must be a Maharashtra native.
- The applicant should have received a minimum of 50 marks in Marathi in their 10th or 12th grade.
- You must be able to read and understand Marathi.
- As of July 31, 2022, the applicant must be between the ages of 17 and 35.
- ANM with a passing score who is enrolled.
- For foreign citizens, the Association of Indian Universities in New Delhi must acquire the entrance qualification equivalence, i.e. the 12th standard. The State Nursing Council, as an institution, would be committed to ensuring that the qualifications and eligibility are comparable to those listed above.
Maharashtra GNM 2022: Reservation Criteria
- Applicants who have finished an ANM (Auxiliary and Midwifery) program are eligible for 5% of the total seats when they have passed 10+2 and meet the following eligibility criteria.
- About 5% of the seats are allocated for kids with disabilities.
If no applicants from a specific category are present, seats would be offered to all the other reserved students on the basis of merit.
Maharashtra GNM 2022: Admit Card
Students must have an admit card in order to take the entrance exam and participate in the counseling session. Upon obtaining the admit card, aspirants should take a printout of it. To participate in the test, maintain the admit card securely. Those who do not have a legitimate admit card would not be permitted to enter the testing center. Together with the admit card, candidates must provide identification. Candidates who do not have an admit card would not be allowed to take the entrance test.