OJEE is basically shortened for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination. OJEE is conducted each year by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board to provide admission to undergraduate, postgraduate, and lateral entry courses. These courses include BHM, MCA, MBA, Integrated MBA, BAMS, and B.E/B.Tech, M.Plan, M.Arch, B.Parm and M.Tech. The application for the examination will be made available through the official website of OJEEB and thus you need to fill up the form in the online mode. OJEEB authority will upload the official notification in the month of February 2024 (tentative) for the upcoming academic session 2024-25. After appearing in the entrance examination the result will also be provided on the main web page of OJEE 2024.
Successful candidates will be eligible to get admission in the concerned courses or programs in the colleges/ universities based in the state of Odisha.
OJEE 2024 Highlights
|Name of the exam||OJEE 2024|
|Conducting authority||OJEEB- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Level of exam||State level|
|Admissions to||Undergraduate and Postgraduate course|
|Exam mode||Computer Based Test (Online)|
OJEE 2024 Important Dates
|Issue of OJEE application form notification||February 2024|
|Application form submission starts from||February 2024|
|Last date for submission of online registration forms for all the courses||July 2024|
|Last Date for paying the fee for all courses||July 2024|
|Without late fee of application form submission due date (B.Tech Application F)||July 2024|
|The due date for application fee payment (B.Tech Application F)||July 2024|
|Application form Reopening||September 2024|
|Admit card download starts from||October 2024|
|Exam Date||October 2024|
|Result announcement date||November 2024|
|Counseling begins from||November 2024|
- For B. Tech/ B.E/ LE/ Pharm/ B. Plan: One needs to have passed class 12th with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and 40% aggregate marks for those belonging to SC and ST categories. The mandatory subjects in class 12th should be Biology/ Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
- For BHMS/ BAMS: A contender should clear the class 12th exam with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. However, for SC and ST category candidates, the minimum marks is set up to 40% in subjects such as Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- MCA/ MBA: The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks and 45% for the candidates of SC and ST categories. To apply for the MCA course, the candidate should possess a degree in B.SC (IT)/ B. Sc CS with Mathematics/ BCA as the mandatory subjects in class 10+2.
- Integrated MBA: An individual should hold a 12th class degree with a minimum of 45% marks and 40% for SC and ST category candidates.
- For M.Tech/ M. Pharm/ M. Plan/ M.Arch: The candidate needs to possess a degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. For SC and ST category candidates, the minimum marks should be 45%.
OJEE 2024 Application Form
- The application form will be accessible online mode via the official website of the exam conducting board within the month of February 2024.
- Candidates will get six choices for forms.
- We suggest the applicants choose any one form in line with the course they require to utilize.
- Applicants ought to fill out the application form by providing complete information in the required fields and download passport size photos and signatures.
- We recommend the applicants generate a print copy of the fully filled form for additional reference.
- Pay the crucial application fee before submitting the form.
- Appliers will be eligible to submit the application form in both online modes yet as offline modes.
- In the case of online mode, they must pay the application fee by debit card, internet banking, or MasterCard.
- In the case of offline mode, candidates need to make the payment of the application fee by e-challan of SBI bank.
- The application fee is non-refundable in any conditions.
|MCA/ MBA/ B. Tech (LE) / Pharmacy (LE)||INR 1000/-|
|MBA+MCA / MCA (LE)/ MBA (LE)/ MBA+PGAT||INR 1500/-|
|M. Plan/ M. Tech||INR 1000/-|
|MBA – Integrated||INR 1000/-|
- Exam Mode: The entrance test is going to be organized in pen and paper-based mostly tests (Offline mode only).
- Language: The question paper will be provided in the English language only.
- Duration: Candidates will get 2 to 3 hours to solve the whole question paper.
- Type of question: Objective type queries (Multiple Choice Questions) will be asked within the question paper.
- The number of queries: The question paper includes of a total of 60 questions in each hour of the entrance test.
- Marking scheme: Every correct answer is awarded four marks.
- Negative marking: The wrong answer will get a reduction of one mark.
OJEE 2024 Results
The announcement of results possibly takes place in the month of July 2024. Participants must ensure to check the results via the official website of OJEEB. They will also be able to attain the exam scores from the main website. The merit list will be set up by the exam authority for a no. of courses.
After the completion of the entrance test procedure as hold by the examination cell of OJEE, candidates will be able to acquire the AIR rank in JEE Main. After that, the examination cell will prepare the merit list for the candidates on the basis of the marks. The marks are prepared on the basis of various parameters for the candidate’s selection. Under the counseling session, candidates are required to submit all the concerned information and academic certification. After that, candidates have to fill out the preferences for the courses and institutes.
Afterall the preferences are provided, candidates must submit the counseling fee for the admission to OJEE. Once the online phase is over, aspirant need to report to the institute allotted by the authority for document verification procedure. In order to complete the rest of the admission fee and the other document verification, candidates need to present to the college allotted during counseling session.