TS EAMCET also known as Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test is organized every year in the state of Hyderabad in order to select desirable candidates for the Under Graduate course. This state-level examination is organized via online mode by the officials of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. Candidates passing TS EAMCET 2024 will be eligible to get admission in different courses such as B.Tech, B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), and B.Tech. (BioTechnology) BE, B.Tech (FT), B. Tech (Dairy Technology), B. Pharma (MPC), B.Sc. (CA & BM) (MPC), and Pharm-D (MPC) courses. We strictly recommended the candidates go through this complete post in order to gather complete information about TS EAMCET 2024 such as Important Events, Eligibility Requirements, Application Form, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, and Results. All such information are presented in the article below.
TS EAMCET 2024 Overview
|Name of the Entrance Exam||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2024)|
|Entrance Conducting Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
|Courses Offered||B. Tech/ BE/ B.Pharma/ Pharma D|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Post Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
TS EAMCET 2024 Important Dates
|Important Events||Dates (Expected)|
|Starting of online application form submission||February 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form without paying late fee||April 2024|
|Availability of correction facility||April 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form with penalty of Rs. 500||April 2024|
|Last date of application form submission with penalty of Rs. 1000/-||April 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||April 2024|
|Last date for receipt of application form with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||April 2024|
|Availability of Admit card||May 2024|
|Date of Entrance Exam (Agriculture & Medical)||July 2024|
|Date of Entrance Exam (Engineering)||July 2024|
Nationality and Domicile:
- Candidates must belong to Indian nationality or OCI/ PIO card holders are also eligible.
- Those who belong to the state of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh and completely satisfy the local, as well as nonlocal status requirements, can also appear for the examination.
- Those who are applying for engineering & pharmacy courses should be 16 years of age during the admission time.
- For other courses, the minimum age limit is set up till 17 years as of 31st December during the admission time and the highest age limit is 22 years to apply. However, SC/ ST category aspirants can apply till 25 years of age.
- Those who are applying for B. Tech (FT, AG & DT), Engineering courses must make sure that they have passed or appeared in 12th exam and hold a diploma in engineering or some equivalent exam with compulsory subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Those who are applying for B.Pharmacy needs to pass or appear in class 12th or some equivalent exam with compulsory subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics by acquiring 45% marks. However, 40% of marks are kept for SC/ ST category candidates.
TS EAMCET 2024 Application Form
The application form for TS EAMCET 2024 will be provided online mode through the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. It should be clarified that the application form submitted by post or by any other offline method will be immediately rejected by the officials of JNTUH. The candidates need to fill in all their relevant personal, contact, and educational details in the application form.
Apart from providing the details, they will be asked to upload relevant documents along with the details in the application form. In addition to that, they should take a printout of a submitted application form and submit the same to the invigilator during exam time after pasting the contender’s colored passport-sized photograph and getting it attesting by a Gazetted officer. It must also be noted that, while submitting the application form they will have to pay the necessary application fee through available payment facilities.
The application fee for TS EAMCET 2024 is as under:
|For General and OBC Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs. 400/-|
The exam pattern for TS EAMCET 2024 is as under:
- Mode of Exam: Online (Computer Based Test)
- Duration of Exam: Total 3 Hours
- Number of Questions: 160 questions in total
- Type of Questions: Objective Type of Questions (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Marking Scheme: Each Question carries 1 mark
- Negative Marking: There will be no provision of negative marking in TS EAMCET 2024
- Medium of TS EAMCET 2024 Exam: Questions will be asked in both Telugu and English Language.
Subject wise exam pattern:
For Engineering Courses:
|Subjects||Marks||Number of Questions|
For Agriculture/ Medical Courses:
|Subjects||Marks||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany, Zoology)||Botany – 40, Zoology – 40, Total – 80 Marks||Botany – 40, Zoology – 40, Total – 80 Questions|
The outcome for TS EAMCET 2024 Exam will be uploaded after a month of TS EAMCET 2024 commencement. The candidates will be able to check their results by inputting their Roll No., Registration Number, and Date of Birth. Please note, that the authorities of TS EAMCET will not send or distribute the result of the participants in any other way other than online mode. The candidates will also be able to download their rank/ score cards from the website of JNTU, Hyderabad. The official authorities of JNTUH will also prepare a merit list of the qualified candidates on which they will get an invitation call to appear for counseling.