Patna University Admission 2023- Patna University is a state university that was first established in the year 1917. The university offer admission in various undergraduate, postgraduate, postgraduate diploma, and research programs. These courses are in different disciplines such as Law, Humanities, Science, Commerce, Education, and Library Sciences. The university officials will very soon release the schedule for admission in UG and PG courses. Therefore, everyone should apply for their desired program online before the last date. However, it is important to note that admission to such courses is entirely entrance-based. For admission to MA and MBA, candidates have to pass anyone CAT/ MAT/ JMEET and ATMA. Ph.D. Applicants have to pass PAT, while for other programs, candidates have to clear any of the PAT/ BEET/ MLET/ MEET/ BLET. All the aspirants should check the official website for Patna University @patnauniversity.ac.in. for detailed updates.
Patna University Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the University||Patna University|
|Type of University||State University|
|UG Courses Offered||B.Lib|
|PG Courses Offered||MA, MSc, MCom, LLM, MEd|
Patna University Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Application form availability||To be announced|
|Last date of submission of the application form||To be announced|
|Deadline to apply for re-admission||To be announced|
|Due date for admission under casual vacancy||To be announced|
|UG Courses Induction Meet||To be announced|
|PG Courses Induction Meet||To be announced|
|Classes commencement on||To be announced|
Fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid by Patna University:
- BA- students who have passed 12th from a recognized board of education are eligible for the BA course.
- BBA- Candidates passing 12th from well-known approved boards can apply for the BBA course.
- MA- Candidates having a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a university recognized by UGC can apply for any master’s degree.
- MSW- Candidates with a BSW degree or equivalent can opt for an MSW degree. They must score the qualifying percentage as laid by the university officials.
- MSc- Candidates should have a BSc degree in the relevant disciplines and can enroll in an MSc course.
Patna University Admission 2023 Application Form
Follow the steps in order to proceed with the application form:
- Applicants have to register themselves by visiting the official website of the university- www.patnauniversity.ac.in.
- When your registration is completed, you have to fill up all the important details after which you will receive the OTP for verification.
- After that, you have to log in using the user id and password which will be sent on your registered mail id or phone number.
- Once all the necessary details in the application form are submitted and saved details.
- Preview the details.
- Then, you need to upload the scanned images of your passport photograph and signature as per the prescriptions.
- If the specifications are not followed, then the university officials will reject the application form.
- For the final step, the candidates can pay the fee via credit or debit card, or net banking.
The previous year application fee for the UG course is Rs. 300 whereas for PG course are Rs. 500. Application fee, refer to the official website.
The candidates wishing to appear for the Patna University entrance exam should know about the marking scheme, paper structure, the types of questions, various sections, etc. There will be a total no. of 100 multiple choice questions and which should be completed within 2 hours. The total marks for the examination will be 100. There will be two parts:
|Sections||Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|I||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|II||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|III||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|IV||The environment of Teaching Learning in School||25||25|
|Section||No. of questions||No. of marks|
The Patna University will announce the examination result via online mode only. They just have to log in to the website and view their results. The candidate will then have to fill in their roll number in order to get the results. The date of the results announcement for each of the courses varies. Therefore, it is very important for the candidate to check the notification.
The officials of Patna University will conduct the counseling procedure and the candidates will only get the counseling schedule if they will be selected in the merit list according to the marks. At the counseling session, candidates will get the seats to the candidates after the completion of choice filling and document verification.