PESSAT (People Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test) is a university-level entrance examination which is organized by People Education Society (PES) University every year. By qualifying for this entrance examination, candidates can get admission into B.Arch. & B.Tech programs in PES University. Those candidates who have appeared in the PESSAT can check the result on the official website. After the cut-off list is published, the authorities will begin the PESSAT 2023 Counselling procedure for exam-qualified candidates.
PESSAT 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||People Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test|
|Type of exam||Undergraduate|
|Level of exam||National Level|
|Conducting body||PES University, Bangalore|
|Mode of exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam date||August 2023|
|Exam purpose||For admission to the UG programme|
|Official website||Check Here.|
PESSAT 2023 Important Dates
|Application form starts date||2nd week of December 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||2nd week of April 2023|
|PESSAT slot booking starts from||To be announced|
|Availability of admit card||To be announced|
|Date of the exam (PESSAT)||To be announced|
|Result||1st week of June 2023|
|Counseling/ Admission procedure 1st round||To be announced|
|Last date for submitting original documents||To be announced|
Nationality: An applier must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass the 12th level examination from any recognized board to be eligible.
- Mandatory subject: PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) must be studied at the 12th level.
- Qualification: Candidates must have cleared the 12th board examination from any recognized board to be eligible for the examination.
- Percentage: Applicants must have acquired at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Qualification: Candidates must have successfully passed the 12th exams or should have done a diploma after the 12th from any stream.
- Stream: Only students with a science stream are eligible for this course.
- Percentage: Candidates should obtain a minimum of 50% marks in 12th.
- They also need to hold a valid NATA scorecard to be eligible.
PESSAT 2023 Application Form
In order to know the application process for PESSAT, follow the steps below:
- The application form will be made available via online mode only.
- The application forms are released in December 2020.
- It is very essential to submit the application forms before their last date to avoid any last-minute hurry.
- In the application form, an applier must also provide a valid/working email ID & phone number.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature as per the given prescriptions.
- Authority will not provide any correction facility so candidates must fill the form carefully in one go only.
- At last, candidates are told to get a few printouts of the filled-in application form for further use.
- Applier will have the option to submit the application fee via both online as well as offline modes.
- The online mode of payment will include options such as credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- In offline mode, candidates can pay the fee via demand draft or bank challan.
- Demand Draft (DD) should be drawn in favor of the “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore.
- Along with the application form, the applier has to send the Demand Draft to the given address below:
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rdstage,
Participants must go through the following exam pattern for the exam:
- Exam Mode: Examination is conducted via computer-based mode.
- Questions Type: All the questions will be objective-based i.e. Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total Time: Candidates will get a total of 3 hours to resolve questions for the B.Tech course & 2 hours for other courses.
- No. of Questions: Each paper will have different questions. For the B.Tech course, there will be total of 180 questions that need to be solved.
- Marking Scheme: Every accurate answer will get 1 mark.
PESSAT 2023 Result
The final result will be published on the website via online mode. Appeared candidates are required to use their login credentials such as registration number and Date of Birth to access the result. For B.Tech courses, the result is announced soon.
It must be noted that only those students who have given the online PESSAT examination are able to check their results. The result of such candidates will include all the details for instance student’s name, marks scored in each subject, result status, total marks, and percentage.
- New Delhi