Government Industrial Training Institute for Women, Pondicherry will soon release its application forms for ITI session 2023. The same authority is responsible for regulating Pondicherry ITI Admission process. Eligible candidates will be provided admission into various engineering and non engineering trades in ITI colleges of Pondicherry. Moreover, the admission will be provided on the basis of merit list i.e. candidate’s performance in the qualifying exam will be considered. Only eligible candidates will be able to fill the application form so they must fulfill each eligibility criteria set by the conducting body. The Government Industrial Training Institute for Women will conduct an ITI Common Entrance Examination. The admission process will start from the month of July 2023. All the details are such as Pondicherry ITI eligibility criteria, important dates; admission procedure, application form, etc. are mentioned in the article.
Pondicherry ITI Admission 2023 Overview
|Pondicherry ITI Admission 2023
|Government Industrial Training Institute for Women
|Level of Exam
|Type of Exam
|Various engineering and non engineering trades of ITI
Pondicherry ITI Admission 2023 Important Dates
|The online application process begins
|Online Choice Filling
|The first round of counseling
|Declaration of result
|Reporting at the allotted institute
- Applicants must be of Indian nationality and belong to the union territory of Pondicherry. He/ she must have a domicile of Pondicherry.
- Candidates must have passed the SSLC exam or its equivalent from a recognized board of education.
- Those applicants who have passed their HSC examination are also eligible to apply for Pondicherry ITI admission.
- Candidates must have passed Science, Mathematics, and English as mandatory subjects at their qualifying exam level.
- Applicants holding a diploma certificate in any discipline of engineering are also eligible to apply for the exam.
Pondicherry ITI Admission 2023 Application Form
- Candidates will have to go to the authorized web page of the Government Industrial Training Institute for Women, Pondicherry i.e. www.gitiw.puducherry.gov.in.
- Then they need to register themselves by using the details such as mobile number, name email id, and other relevant information.
- Applicants have to upload their scanned required documents such as photographs, mark sheets, and signatures in the required field.
- The details to be filled in the application form will be named, parents/guardian’s name, address, course, academic records, DOB, gender, category, and so on.
- All the details should be filled out accurately and completely in the Application Form because the incorrect details can lead to the form cancellation.
- At the time of filling the Application Form, candidates have to make the payment of the application fee as without the payment form will not be submitted.
- Take the printout of the submission page and keep it safe for other uses.
Pondicherry ITI Merit List
The Government Industrial Training Institute for Women will declare the merit list on their official website and the applicants will be finalized based on their qualifying examination i.e. the highest level of education pursued by them.
The Government Industrial Training Institute for Women will prepare the merit list itself and the merit list will display the name of selected students for admission in ITI trades in Pondicherry Colleges. Participants will be able to check their names in the Merit List.
Pondicherry ITI Counseling
Those participants who will have their names on the merit list will be called out for the counseling procedure and the finalized candidates will have to check the Counseling schedule according to which they have to appear at the counseling venue. During the reporting, candidates have to select their preference for the trade.
At the time of the Counseling Session, candidates need to carry their required documents for verification in original form as asked by the authorities.
The officials of Pondicherry ITI will allot the seats to the candidates on the basis of various parameters such as merit rank, total number of seats available, and the choice filled during the counseling procedure. On the basis of these factors candidate’s admission will be confirmed.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the educational qualification required for admission to Pondicherry ITI colleges?
Ans. Candidates have to pass SSLC or HSC to get admission to Pondicherry ITI colleges.
Question: Where can candidates apply for Pondicherry ITI Admission?
Ans. Candidates can get the form on the official website i.e. www.gitiw.puducherry.gov.in.
Question: When will Pondicherry ITI begin its online registration process in 2023?
Ans. The application forms for Pondicherry ITI have been released in the month of May 2023.
Question: When will the Pondicherry ITI result be declared?
Ans. The result for Pondicherry ITI will be declared in the month of July 2023.
Question: Who organizes the admission process for Pondicherry ITI?
Ans. Government Industrial Training Institute for Women, Pondicherry regulates the admission process for Pondicherry ITI 2023.