Post SSC Diploma Admission 2023: Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra is going to start online registration from June 2023. It offers admission to the 1-Year of Post SSC Diploma in Engineering / Technology at Government, Government Aided, and Private Educational Institutions for the session 2023. The admission is provided on the basis of the candidate’s qualifying marks. Centralized Admission Process (CAP) will conduct the allotment of seats for admission to the Post SSC Diploma courses. All the candidates who are willing to take admission in Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma in Engineering/ Technology must check out this post. The complete details such as the application form, eligibility criteria, the selection process are mentioned below.
Post SSC Diploma Admission 2023 Highlights
|DTE Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma in Engineering/ Technology 2023
|DTE Post SSC Diploma
|Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra
|Once a year
Post SSC Diploma Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins from
|3rd week of June 2023
|Online registration ends on
|3rd week of July 2023
|Verification of documents and acceptance of application form
|To be updated
|Provisional Merit list release date
|To be updated
|Submission of grievance for all the candidates
|To be updated
|Final Merit list display on
|To be updated
For Children of Maharashtra State/ Jammu & Kashmir Migrant/ All India /Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries (CIWGC) Candidates.
- A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- 35% aggregate marks in Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or its equivalent is required.
- For those candidates who have passed SSC from Maharashtra State Board-
- The candidates must have Maths/ Mathematics (Code 71), and Science & Technology (Code 72) to be eligible.
- Candidates other than Maharashtra state will be eligible for the Institution quota only.
For NRI/ PIO/ OCI/ FN/ CIWGC Candidates
- For such candidates, there are no seats authorized by AICTE for A.Y. 2021-22 for admission under State CET Cell.
DTE Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma 2023 Application Form
- Applicants are required to apply online mode only on the website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra.
- Applicants have to provide a valid email id and contact number as it is used for further communication by the authority.
- Upload the scanned copies of your documents including photograph and signature in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates must avoid submitting multiple applications which can lead to the cancellation of the candidate application.
- Candidates must have one of the valid photo ID proofs like passport, PAN card, driving license, voter id, Aadhar card issued by the state or central government.
- At last, make the fee payment to complete the registration. The mode of payment will be credit card/ debit card/ internet banking, etc.
|General category candidates
|All the reserved categories belonging to PwD candidates
Note: Other state candidates under the reserved category will be considered as a general category.
Diploma Admission Process
- The admission process starts with filling out the application form and submitting it. After that, once the online application form is confirmed, applicants will have to appear for the document verification process.
- The document verification process will be organized at the facilitation center and applicants are instructed to be physically present at the center on the given date.
- Official authorities of DTE, Maharashtra will release the merit list of the nominated applicants on their official website.
- However, the merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured by the applicants in the past qualifying exams such as SSC and HSC exams.
- On the basis of their merit applicants will get admission to the institution.
- Once the document verification process is done applicants need to appear in person for a choice filling process wherein they have to select the course and institution as per their choice.
- And on the basis of the merit list and filled choices, official authorities of DTE will provide admission to the applicants to the institution.
- Officials of DTE, Maharashtra will allot seats to the applicants on the basis of the merit list, choices filled, availability of seats, and reservation.
- Applicants must report to the allotted college once the seats are allocated. At that time only candidates need to pay the admission fee as required.
- Documents to carry at the allotted center:
HSC certificate and mark sheet
SSC certificate and mark sheet
Qualifying educational documents
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is DTE, Maharashtra’s official website?
Ans. The official website of DTE, Maharashtra is www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
Question: What is the application fee for DTE Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma for a general category?
Ans. The application fee for the General category is Rs. 400/-
Question: When will Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma in engineering application process start?
Ans. 3rd week of June 2023.
Question: On what basis, admission to Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma in Engineering will be offered?
Ans. The candidate’s admission will be based on his/ her qualifying marks in the past examinations.