Punjab ETT Admission 2023: State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab regulates the admission process for two years diploma courses in Elementary education in private and government institutions of Punjab. Therefore, aspirants who are seeking a career in this field must apply online before the due date. Moreover, the online registration for the same will begin soon. Interested candidates can apply as soon as possible. Before filling out the application form, aspirants must make sure that they meet all the eligibility criteria.
Punjab ETT Admission 2023 Overview
|State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab
|Two-year diploma course in elementary education
Punjab ETT Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins
|Last date to register
|Last date of fee payment
|Provisional merit list
|Final merit list release
|To be Announced
|Physical reporting at college
|To be Announced
|To be Announced
- Candidates should have passed class 12th or equivalent from any recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks for the general category. However, OBC / SC / ST candidates need to score 45 % marks.
- Aspirants appearing for a 12th exam can also apply.
- Candidates must have passed Punjabi up to the 10th level.
- Applicant should not be more than 36 years of age.
Punjab ETT Application Form
- The online application form for Punjab ETT is supposed to release in July 2023.
- Before filling out the application, form candidates must ensure to meet the Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidate must be eligible before applying for the ETT program.
- Aspirants must understand all the guidelines before filling out the online form.
- Applicants have to visit the official website of SCERT for filling out the application form.
- Candidates have to fill in all their personal, and educational details carefully before submitting the registration form.
- While filling out the registration form, candidates have to upload the scanned documents including their signature and passport photo.
- Aspirants must pay the requisite application fee through net banking, debit card, and credit card, or other modes.
- Candidates are guided to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
|General/ OBC candidates
|SC, ST candidates
ETT Admission 2023 Selection Process
- The SCERT, Punjab will prepare merit lists of the eligible candidates as per their marks in the qualifying examination.
- The State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab will then display the merit lists on its official website.
- The SCERT, Punjab will publish the counseling schedule on its official website.
- SCERT, Punjab will allot seats to the candidates on the basis of merit, category of the candidate, and availability of seats.
- The authority will publish the allotment of seats on its official web portal.
- The candidates should make sure to bring all the documents including the invitation letter for the document verification process.
- Candidates will have to pay the requisite fee as prescribed by the authority.
ETT Admission 2023 Result
- SCERT, Punjab will release the results in the form of a merit list.
- SCERT will announce the result of the candidates based on their senior secondary exam marks.
- Students can check their results through online mode only.
- No offline result will be there for the candidates.
- Aspirants can access their results by entering their application number and password.
- Candidates are suggested to keep a copy of the result printout safe till the counseling procedure.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official website to apply for Punjab ETT?
Question: Who will manage the admission process for Punjab ETT?
Ans. The State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab is the regulating authority for Punjab ETT Admission 2023.
Question: What is the release date of the online application form?
Ans. The online registration will begin in the month of July 2023.
Question: What is the mode of application for Punjab ETT Admission 2023?
Ans. The application mode will be online.
Question: When will Punjab ETT counseling process start?
Ans. The counseling/ seat allotment will start in the month of August 2023.