Telangana ITI Admission 2023: The Directorate of Employment & Training, Government of Telangana is the main authority that regulates the ITI admission in Telangana every year. Eligible candidates are shortlisted for ITI programs through this admission process. The candidates will get admitted to various ITI courses on a merit basis only. Qualified candidates will be eligible for admission to various private and government institutions in Telangana state. Consequently, candidates who are seeking admission for ITI courses must apply before the last date. Apart from this, it is equally very important to have an overall idea of the admission process you are applying to.
Telangana ITI Admission 2023 Highlights
|Admission Process||Telangana ITI|
|Conducting body||Directorate of Employment & Training, Government of Telangana|
|Selection criteria||Merit Basis|
|Admission into||ITI Courses|
Telangana ITI Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||4th week of August 2023|
|Last date to register||2nd week of September 2023|
|Document verification||To be updated|
|1st phase seat allotment||4th week of September 2023|
|2nd phase seat allotment||1st week of October 2023|
|Physical reporting at the allotted college||Update soon|
|Commencement of classes||Update soon|
- Only Indian national candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be at least 14 years of age to apply for Telangana ITI. There is no upper age limit.
- Applicants who have passed class 8th can also apply for certain trades such as Sheet Metal Worker, Wiremen, etc.
- It is important for the candidates to pass class 10th by:
State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE)
National Institute of Open School (NIOS)
Telangana Open School Society (TOSS)
A.P. Open School Society (APOSS)
Various State Boards of Secondary Education in India.
Telangana ITI Application Form
All the aspirants have to fill the application form online mode. Just follow the steps given below in order to fill the Telangana ITI Application form 2023:
- Applicants have to visit the official website of Telangana ITI- www.iti.telangana.gov.in.
- Once the site is opened, you are required to fill in your personal, communications, and academic details in the application form.
- Most importantly you have to select your options of ITI & Trade.
- Along with this, candidates must provide their working email id and phone number in the application form.
- Upload all required documents that are asked in the form that includes:
- 8th/ 10th mark sheet
- 8th/ 10th passing certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Reservation certificate
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Bank account details
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc.)
- Photocopies of original documents
- Now re-check and verify all the details in the registration form.
- Lastly, do not forget to keep a few hard copies of the application form for further use.
- During document verification, candidates have to pay the registration charges offline mode.
- The application fee will be Rs. 10/- only for all the categories. It will be non-refundable/non-transferable in any circumstances.
Telangana ITI Merit List
- Applicants who will obtain qualified marks in the previous qualifying examination; will get their names in the Merit List.
- The officials of Telangana ITI will publish the merit list on the official website
- Students who will have their names on the merit list will go to the next level of education.
- The authorities will notify the Merit List and seat allotment procedure on their official website or by sending SMS on the candidate’s registered phone number.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What are the registration charges for filling Telangana ITI Application form 2023?
Ans. The registration charges are the same for all the category candidates i.e. Rs. 10/-
Question: When will Telangana ITI begin its online registration process in 2023?
Ans. The application process of Telangana ITI will start in the 4th week of August 2023.
Question: What is the minimum educational qualification required for admission into Telangana ITI colleges?
Ans. Any candidate who has completed class 8th, class 10th is eligible to apply for Telangana ITI.
Question: What is the official website to apply for Telangana ITI Admission 2023?
Ans. The official website is www.iti.telangana.gov.in.
Question: Who is going to manage the admission process for Telangana ITI 2023?
Ans. Directorate of Employment & Training, Government of Telangana.