Punjab GNM is shortened for Punjab General Nursing and Midwifery Course. Qualified candidates will be eligible to get admission to the General Nursing and Midwifery Course. Moreover, the Department of Health and Family Welfare Punjab is the regulating authority that is responsible for organizing and managing the admission procedure every year for the applicants. Through Punjab GNM, applicants will be eligible to get admission to seven different schools of nursing accredited by the Punjab government. Consequently, those applicants who want to take part in the Punjab GNM admission process organized by the Department of Health and Family Welfare Punjab will have to fill and submit the duly filled application form which will be available on the official website of the conducting body.
Punjab GNM 2023 Overview
|Name of the Admission
|Punjab General Nurse and Midwifery course
|Type of admission
|Level of admission
|Department of Health and Family Welfare Punjab
Punjab GNM 2023 Important Dates
|The application form starts on
|1st week of August 2023
|Last date to submit the form
|4th week of August 2023
|Last date to pay the application fee
|4t week of August 2023
|Provisional merit list
|1st week of September 2023
|Last date for submission of objections
|1st week of September 2023
|Final merit list display
|2nd week of September 2023
|1st round counseling
|2nd week of September 2023
The necessary details regarding Punjab GNM Eligibility Criteria are mentioned below for the aspirants:
Age Criteria: Candidates more than the age of 17 years and below the age of 35 years at the time of admission are only eligible to apply for Punjab GNM.
Educational Qualifications: One must have completed 12th board exams from a recognized educational board or university to get admission.
Mandatory Subjects: Physics, chemistry, biology, and English should be compulsory subjects in the HSC exams.
Qualifying Marks: He/ she must obtain not less than 40% marks in the qualifying exam i.e. 12th exams.
Registration: Candidates are only eligible for admission in the course only if they are registered as ANM with the State Nursing Registration Council.
Punjab GNM 2023 Application Form
- Appliers are instructed to fill the application form online mode which will be available on the official website of the respective university.
- Applicants need to register and create a new Id to get access to the application form after opening the official web page of Punjab GNM.
- For registration, applicants need to click on the registration tab available on the homepage of the university’s website.
- At the time of registration, have to provide basic info such as name, contact number, email ID, etc.
- Provide all correct details like email Id and phone number.
- Once the registration is successful, applicants will be able to access the application form.
- In the application form enter some personal, educational, contact, parents, and course-related details in the application form as mentioned.
- It is advised to read all the important instructions carefully which are mentioned on the official website of the university before beginning the application form filling.
- Upload scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given prescriptions.
- Submit the form and after the submission take a printout of the duly filled application form.
The important details related to the application fee are given below for the appliers:
- Once the application form submission is done, applicants need to make payment of the application fee via DD.
- The application fee will be mentioned on the official website of the university.
- General category candidates will be required to pay Rs 400/- as an application fee.
- And appliers who belong to the reserved category are Rs 200/-.
- Participants can pay the application fee via the offline method through the demand draft only.
- That demand draft (DD) drawn needs to be made in favor of the Medical Superintendent, Civil Hospital, Jalandhar, or Principal, School of Nursing, C.H. Jalandhar.
- Applicants are told to submit the form in the offline mode along with the demand draft of the application fee and attested documents to the School of Nursing, S.B.L.S. Civil Hospital, Jalandhar.
|B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023
|ANM Admission 2023
Punjab GNM 2023 Merit List
Once the application forms are received by the official authorities of Punjab GNM will prepare a merit list of the nominated applicants. Applicants’ marks in the past qualifying exams will be considered for the preparation of the merit list.
Appliers whose names has displayed on the merit list are eligible to appear for further admission procedures. Participants will find the merit list on the official website of the university. Therefore, applicants are suggested to go through the official web page of the university and check the merit list. Such candidates who found their names in the merit list are instructed to appear for further counseling rounds.
Punjab GNM 2023 Counselling
Nominated participants will have to appear for a counselling round that will be conducted by the officials. The counselling round will completely depend on the merit list prepared by the authorities Punjab GNM. After the release of the merit list, candidates are required to appear for counselling rounds in person. Applicants are instructed to carry all original and attested copies of the necessary documents at the time of counselling.
The documents should be true in form and after the completion of the document verification process; applicants will be provided admission to the university. However, after the completion of the document verification process applicants are required to pay the counselling fee. The details of counselling fee can be acquired by the applicants from the university itself. The mode of counselling fee will be offline too i.e. it should be paid via DD (Demand Draft) only. No other mode for the counselling fee will be entertained.