The application form for Andhra Pradesh GNM 2022 will be releasing in the month of September 2022 and eligible candidates may apply for it before the last date. AP GNM is popularly known as Andhra Pradesh General Nursing and Midwifery Training Course and for this course, both male and female candidates are eligible to apply. However, to get admission to the AP GNM course, eligible participants have to qualify for the entrance test first. The directorate of medical education, the Government of Andhra Pradesh is the competent authority that is responsible for organizing this test every year at the state level.
Admission will be offered to the qualified candidates that reside and belongs to the state of Andhra Pradesh only. Such candidates will be enrolled in the General Nursing and Midwifery Training Course (GNM) and Post Basic Diploma One Year Courses at many government colleges affiliated with the course in Andhra Pradesh state. Candidates who are looking up more details related to Andhra Pradesh GNM 2022 can refer to this entire post below.
Andhra Pradesh GNM 2022 Highlights
|Name of the exam||Andhra Pradesh GNM 2022|
|Organizing department||Directorate of medical education, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Admission to||General Nursing and Midwifery Training Course (GNM) and Post Basic Diploma One Year Courses|
|Application form release date||September 2022|
Andhra Pradesh GNM 2022 Important Dates
|The online application process begins from||September 2022|
|Last date to pay the registration fee||October 2022|
|Deadline for submission of downloaded applications||October 2022|
|Selection process||November 2022|
|Commencement of classes||November 2022|
AP GNM Eligibility Requirements
The entire eligibility norms regarding Andhra Pradesh GNM 2022 are listed below. Make sure you fulfill all the below-mentioned points in order to apply online.
Educational Qualification: The candidate who has cleared HSC exams from a known recognized board is eligible.
Certificate: He/ she must hold a valid certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery. Moreover, the candidate should be registered as R.N.R.M with the state nurse’s registration council.
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to appear for the admission procedure.
Qualifying Marks: Applicants must obtain at least 40% marks in the qualifying exam that is the HSC exam in order to get admission in the respective program.
Subject: Candidates must have studied English as a mandatory subject in the qualifying exam and should be fluent in English.
Age criteria: The age of the candidates must fall in the age group of 17 years to 35 years.
Andhra Pradesh GNM 2022 Application Form
- The application form for Andhra Pradesh GNM will be out in the month of September 2022.
- Those candidates who are aspiring to appear for the admission procedure need to fill and submit the application form.
- Application forms will only be made available in online mode on the official website of the university thus; no offline mode for the same will be there.
- The official web page where the application form will be available is http://dme.ap.nic.in.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants must make sure to fill in necessary details like personal details, educational details, contact and communication details, parents/guardians’ details, course-related details, and more additional details as asked.
- It is strictly instructed to fill all the details in the application form correctly and does not leave any blank spaces in the application form.
- Post the information is provided properly, applicants need to upload scanned images of passport-size photographs and signatures in the specified size and format mentioned on the official website.
- This will complete the process of filing the application form.
- Once the submission is made, take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- Furthermore, submit the duly filled application form to the Superintendents of the Hospital before the last date of application submission in order to avoid rejection of the same.
|GNM Nursing Admission 2022||ANM Admission 2022|
|B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022||NTSE Andhra Pradesh 2022|
The complete necessary information related to Andhra Pradesh GNM 2022 Application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- After completing the application form with all the accurate details, applicants need to pay the application fee.
- All the applying candidates need to pay Rs 100/- as an application fee for admission.
- In order to complete the application process, the application charges must be submitted before the due date
- The mode of the application fee submission will be offline only.
- Any other mode for the payment of the application fee will not be accepted by the authority.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by government Challan to any of the nearest State Bank of India branches.
- For the awareness of the candidates, the application fee once paid will not be refunded back to the account in any case.
AP GNM 2022 Selection Procedure
- Those contenders who want to get admission to different universities and such courses are required to duly fill and submit the application form.
- The application form will be regulated for eligible applicants in online mode on the authorized web page of the university.
- It is suggested to submit the duly filled application form before the due date by the applicants. After the last date, no forms will be accepted by the officials of Andhra Pradesh GNM.
- After the closing of the application process by the authorized department, a merit list will be prepared by the authorities of AP GNM.
- Applicants will be getting admission to the university if he/ she will have their names on the merit list and the list will be prepared considering the marks secured by the applicants in the qualifying exams.
- 85% of seats will be reserved for those applicants who belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only. The remaining seats will be reserved for the candidates outside Andhra Pradesh state.