Rajasthan BSTC 2022: Rajasthan BSTC stands for the basic school teaching course which is conducted by the department of elementary education (DEED). It is now called Pre D.El.Ed. It is a two-year course. Candidates can apply for this course after their intermediate. Minimum 50% is required to qualify for this exam. To know the full details, check below:
An Overview of Rajasthan BSTC 2022
|Exam Name||Basic School Teaching Course Entrance Examination|
|Now known as||Pre – D.El.Ed|
|Conducting body||Department of Elementary Education|
|Also known as||GGTU BSTC/BSTC|
Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Schedule
|Online registration from||1st week of March 2022|
|Last date of submission||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date of fee submission||2nd week of April 2022|
|Admit card download||3rd week of April 2022|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2022|
|Result declaration||To be updated|
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India. Candidates who have a Rajasthan domicile certificate can also apply.
- Educational Qualification: Eligible candidates who are appearing for this exam must have passed their 10+2 or intermediate from any of the recognized boards of Rajasthan or from CBSE/ICSE.
Candidates who are appearing for their intermediate exam are also eligible for Rajasthan BSTC 2022. However, at the time of counseling, candidates have to show their passing result i.e they should be completely eligible at that time.
- Age-Limit: The age limit of the candidate should not be more than 28 years as of 1st July 2022.
- Minimum percentage required: The minimum percentage required for qualifying for this exam is 50% for GEN/OBC and 45% for SC/ST.
Rajasthan BSTC Online Application Form 2022
The application form for Rajasthan BSTC 2022 will now be available from the month of April. Aspiring candidates have to apply through the official website of Rajasthan BSTC i.e. (www.predeled.com). Steps for filling the application form are as follows:
- Open the official website of Rajasthan BSTC (www.predeled.com).
- Now, click on the application form link and fill in the basic details that are asked before you.
- After filling in the basic details, upload the necessary documents like a scanned copy of passport-size photograph and signature, highschool/intermediate mark sheet, caste certificate (if any), etc.
Specifications of the scanned photograph and signature:
|Photograph||Up to 100 kb||8cmX10cm||JPG/GIF/BMP|
|Signature||Up to 50 kb||5cmX3cm||JPG/GIF/BMP|
After that, pay your application fee and take the printout of the application form for further usage.
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Rajasthan general knowledge||50||150|
|Total||200 MCQ||600 Marks|
Rajasthan General Knowledge
- Political Aspect
- Historical Aspect
- Art, Culture
- Economic Aspect
- Geographical Aspect
- Social Aspect
- Tourism Aspect
- Literature Aspect
- Analysis of logical thinking
- Teaching Learning
- Leadership Quality
- Social sensitivity
- Professional Attitude
- Communication skills
- Creativity, continuous
- Comprehensive Evaluation