Rajasthan PTET 2023: PTET is a state-level examination that is conducted for admission into Bachelor’s level Entrance Examination. Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer, is the conducting authority. After qualifying for the PTET entrance test, the candidates will be eligible for studying B.Ed. From this article, you can find all the details regarding PTET like eligibility criteria, exam pattern, important dates, syllabus, etc.
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test|
|Conducting Body of Examination||Dungar College, Bikaner|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Examination Category||Bachelor’s level Entrance Examination, TET|
|Exam Level||State Level|
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Dates
|Online registration start date||January 2023|
|Last date of registering||February 2023|
|Last date of submitting the application fee||February 2023|
|Admit card availability||April 2023|
|Exam date||May 2023|
|Result declaration||Announced soon|
The eligibility criteria for RPTET is given below-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have completed the class 12th Exam from a recognized Board or institution.
- Candidates must have secured 50% in their UG from a recognized University/institution.
- 5% of relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates.
Eligibility for B.Sc. B.Ed/ Pre B.A B.Ed is as under:
- Candidates who have successfully qualified Senior Secondary/ 12th with a minimum of 50% Marks from any institution/ board in General Category will be eligible to appear for B.Sc. B.Ed/ Pre BA.B.Ed.
- And Senior Secondary/ 12th qualification with at least 45% Marks for OBC, SC, ST, Special Backward and Physically Handicapped candidates and divorcee or widow woman candidates will be eligible to apply.
PTET 2023 Application form
- Visit the official website of PTET – www.ptetdcb2020.com.
- A form will appear, fill in all the asked details and click on submit.
- Now, upload the scanned signature and passport size photograph.
- After filling the form, candidates need to pay Rs.500/- (credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.) as their application fee.
- Now take a printout of the duly filled application form for future use.
- Latest Scanned passport size photo
- 10th and 12th scanned certificates
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card
The exam pattern of the PTET Rajasthan will include a total number of 200 questions and the total marks will be 600. This test consists of four sections and each section will have 50 questions, of 150 marks each. Candidates will be provided 3 hours to complete the examination.
|Section||Total questions||Total marks|
|Teaching attitude and aptitude test||50||150|
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Drawing inferences etc.
Teaching Aptitude Test
- Social Maturity
- Professional Commitment
- Interpersonal Relations
- Question-related to the social issue
- General Science
- Current Affairs,
- Other Miscellaneous Question
- Any language of choice
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Corrections
- Spelling Error
- One Word Substitution
- Vaiyaak Sanrachan
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Result
The result of the PTET will be announced once the exam is over or more likely after 20 days of the exam. Candidates will be provided with a cut-off list once the result is declared and the candidates, who will gain more numbers than the cut-off, will be selected for the counseling process where the candidate will be provided with a choice to select his/her seat from their desired college.
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Counselling
PTET Counseling process will be held where the candidates who have qualified for the PTET Entrance test to choose their seats and their admission to the B.Ed course is confirmed. In this event, candidates will have to visit the venue on the notified date with their original documents. Candidates need to confirm their seats by paying the fee for the B.Ed course. Also, they are required to select the college as per their preferences.
Documents Required for PTET Counselling
- Class 10th examination certificate
- Class 12th marks sheet
- 10 recent colored photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- Category certificates (if any)
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will the application process for PTET 2023 start?
Ans. The online application process will start in the month of January 2023.
Question: What is the entrance exam date of PTET 2023?
Ans. The entrance examination will be conducted in the month of May 2023.
Question: Who looks after all the admission processes of Rajasthan PTET?
Ans. Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer conducts the examination and looks after all the processes of admission.