Rajasthan PTET 2024: Candidates who are eager to make their career in the field of teaching in the institutes of Rajasthan state, need to pass the most popular Rajasthan PTET examination which is very soon going to be conducted for the session 2024. Rajasthan PTET or Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test is an entrance test that is organized each year in the state of Rajasthan for the eligible candidates. After passing the test, candidates will be eligible to get training by taking admitted to the participating college within the state of Rajasthan.
The candidates will be selected to pursue B.Ed. course in colleges and institutions of Rajasthan state. A large no. of Rajasthan colleges accept this state-level examination for B.Ed. Admission. Interested candidates who are looking to apply for the PTET need to fill out and submit the application form online mode. Before filling out the application form, candidates should assure to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Rajasthan PTET 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Test||Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test (Rajasthan PTET) 2024|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Category of Exam||Bachelor’s level Entrance Examination, Pre Teacher Education Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
Rajasthan PTET 2024 Important Dates
|Main Events||Dates (Expected)|
|Releasing of online application form||February 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form||March 2024|
|Availability of correction window to fix mistakes in the application form||March 2024|
|Last date for correction in the application form||March 2024|
|Issuance of the admit card||May 2024|
|Date of entrance test||May 2024|
|Declaration of result||June 2024|
|Starting of the counselling process||July 2024|
- The person should be an Indian Citizen.
- Those who are appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination can also appear in the examination.
Eligibility for PTET:
- Candidates who have passed 12th, with at least 50% marks from any recognized board are eligible to apply for Bachelor’s Degree Course.
- For Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree courses, candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, Special Backward, and Physically Handicapped categories should secure at least 45% Marks to be eligible.
Eligibility for Pre B.A B.Ed/ Pre B.Sc. B.Ed:
- Candidates who had passed Senior Secondary/ 12th with a minimum of 50% Marks from any recognized board or university in the General Category will be eligible to apply.
- SC, ST, OBC, Special Backward, and Physically Handicapped category candidates need to acquire 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
Rajasthan PTET 2024 Application Form
The application form of the Rajasthan Pre-teacher education test (PTET) 2024 will be issued through online mode only. Candidates are notified that the application process will begin in the month of February 2024. In order to commence the application process, candidates need to visit the official website of the exam conducting authority i.e. www.ptetraj.com.
- To begin with, aspirants need to register themselves on the official website which is www.ptetraj.com.
- After the registration is done, candidates may access the main application form for PTET.
- In the main application form, candidates will have to input their complete personal and academic details.
- Apart from this, upload the scanned images of the candidate’s passport-sized photograph and signature in the specifications.
- Once you are done with the filling out process, you need to submit the application form.
- Additionally, all the candidates also need to make the payment of the prescribed amount as the application fee.
- All the candidates should keep a print copy of the submitted application form and fee receipt preserved for further requirements.
The application charges are the same for all category candidates i.e. Rs. 500/- The online facilities such as credit card/ debit card/ internet banking or E-Mitra kiosk will be available for the payment.
The list of documents required for the PTET Counseling Process is as follows:
- All Relevant Certificates
- Passport Size photos
- Rank Card
- Admit card Xerox
Pattern of Exam
- Mode of examination: Online (Computer based test)
- Questions type: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Total number of questions: 200
- Duration of the exam: 3 hours
- Language of question paper: Hindi and English both (except for Language Proficiency Test)
- Maximum Marks: 600 marks
- Marking pattern: Each question carries 3 marks
- Negative marking: Negative marking is not applicable
Subject-wise pattern of the test:
|Topics||Number of questions||Total Marks|
|Mental Ability||50 questions||150 marks|
|Teaching Attitude and Aptitude test||50 questions||150 marks|
|Language Proficiency Test (English or Hindi)||50 questions||150 marks|
|General Awareness||50 questions||150 marks|
|Total||200 questions||600 marks|
Rajasthan PTET 2024 Result
Participants who are looking to check the results of the examination can go to the main website of the exam organizing board. Contenders just need to provide their roll number and check out their outcome with ease. You will be able to download the result sheet from the authorized website. The result sheet will be required by the authorities during the time of admission. Successful candidates will be asked to carry their original documents along with their xerox in order to verify them.