RJS Exam 2023: Rajasthan High Court releases a notification to recruit the eligible candidates for various posts such as RJS/RHCJ/Civil Judicial cadre. Candidates, who hold a graduation degree in the field of law are eligible to participate in this recruitment process. Interested candidates can apply for this examination and start their careers as a Civil Judge. RJS basically is a short-term for Rajasthan Judicial Service. If you are a Judicial service aspirant and wish to become a Civil Judge in Rajasthan state, then RJSE (Rajasthan Judicial Service Examination) is the one for you. Law graduates can go to the official site and apply for the examination, clear the exam and become Civil judges in the state of Rajasthan.
The Exam is basically conducted in 3 phases i.e. Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview round. All those aspirants who clear all the three rounds will be considered qualified and become Civil judges. The medium of this exam commencement is both English as well as the Hindi language. The final selection of the candidates is made considering the marks of the participant in both the main and interview round. Before applying, we suggest the aspirants get more comprehensive details about the exam such as important dates, eligibility criteria, registration form, exam pattern, minimum qualifying marks, etc. from the post below.
RJS Exam 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||RJS Exam|
|Full-Form||Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan High Court|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Language in Exam||English, Hindi|
RJS 2023 Important Dates
|Notification||To be notified|
|Rajasthan Judiciary Online Application Form Release Date||To be notified|
|Last Date to fill out Application Form||To be notified|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||To be notified|
|Prelims Admit Card||To be notified|
|Rajasthan Judicial Service Prelims Exam||To be notified|
|Prelims Result in||To be notified|
|Rajasthan Judiciary Mains Date||To be notified|
|Final Result||To be notified|
There are some eligibility criteria that candidates need to satisfy in order to apply for the RJS examination 2023. The details of the RJS eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Only an Indian Citizen is eligible to participate in RJS 2023 Examination,
- In addition to that, they must produce a domicile certificate of Rajasthan to avail of reservation benefits.
- Apart from that, candidates should have completed a bachelor’s degree in law from a recognized institute/ college/ university.
- The minimum and maximum age of the applicants should be 23 years and 35 years respectively as of 1st January 2022.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category will get legitimate relaxation in their upper age limit.
RJS Exam 2023 Application Form
After fulfilling the requisite eligibility requirements, candidates can proceed to the RJS exam application form filing by following the steps given below:
- Open the authorized web page of the Rajasthan High Court @hcraj.nic.in.
- There you will see the link for the Online Application.
- Now click on the ‘Registration’ button.
- Fill in the basic information as asked in the registration form such as the name of the applicant, parents/ guardian details, address, mail id, contact number, etc.
- A unique User ID and Password will be generated and sent to you on your registered mail id or phone number.
- Fill up the application form by entering the details of your academic qualification, address, and other details.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents according to the specifications mentioned.
- Pay the application fee as per your category via available payment methods.
- Take the printout of the duly submitted Application form for future purposes.
|General/ OBC/ BC/ Other State||₹ 1000/-|
|OBC/ BC (Non-Creamy)||₹ 750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||₹ 500/-|
The examination pattern is divided into 3 phases i.e. Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview Round. Candidates clearing each stage will move further to the next stage. The basic sections included in the RJS examination are arithmetical ability, general intelligence, reasoning, and general knowledge. After qualifying all the three phases, the aspirant will be recruited for the desired position. Check out the details of the examination pattern as given below:
|No. of questions||70 questions
Hindi and English
|Marks per question||1|
|Negative marking||No negative marking|
|Law Paper-I (Civil Law)||100||3 hours|
|Law Paper-II (Criminal Law)||100||3 hours|
|Hindi Essay||50||2 hours|
|English Essay||50||2 hours|
The candidates who successfully pass the main examination will get invited to attend Interview Round. The interview round will be for 35 marks. A typical interview will have questions based on various aspects such as the candidate’s personal and educational background; general knowledge; current affairs, and legal knowledge. Aspirants will also receive marks on the basis of their proficiency in the Rajasthani dialect and their knowledge of Rajasthani social customs. Their records at the university/ college level, overall personality, and behavior are also considered for selection.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
|Other candidates||45%||Other candidates|
The Basic salary of a Civil judge is Rs. 56000, gross salary will be 2 times more than the basic salary including allowances and various perks.
The results of the Examination will be updated on the official website of the exam organizing authority. In order to view the result, they have to go to the official website i.e. hcraj.nic.in. Candidates will get the result for each stage separately on the official website. All the stages of preliminary, mains, and interview results will be available online.