The Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan will be organized RPET Pharmacy and the application will be releasing in the 2nd week of August 2022. It is a state-level entrance exam that is held for admissions to courses like Bachelors in Pharmacy (B. Pharm) program. All such candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements for RPET Pharmacy can apply online via its official website. Class 12th passed students can apply for it before the last date. Apart from the entrance examination, the candidates also have to undergo a medical examination to be finally selected for RPET Pharmacy 2022. Aspirants can fill the RPET Pharmacy Test 2022 application form in an online mode. Read the complete article to know more about it thoroughly.
RPET Pharmacy 2022 Highlights
|Exam name||RPET Pharmacy|
|Full –form||Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test Pharmacy|
|Conducting body||Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
|Exam purpose||For admission to Bachelor’s in Pharmacy courses|
RPET Pharmacy 2022 Important Dates
|Online application form release date release date||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last date of application form submission||Last week of September 2022|
|Issuance of admit card||October 2022|
|RPET Pharmacy||October 2022|
|Declaration of result||October 2022|
|Counseling process||November 2022|
- The candidate should have cleared the 10+2 board examination with 45% aggregate marks with physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects.
- Reserved category candidates are required to pass the 10+2 examination with an aggregate of 40% marks with physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects.
Candidate applying for RPET Pharmacy has to undergo some of the medical requirements as well. The applicant has to be physically fit. The barriers to physical fitness are mentioned below:
- Height: Male applicants should have a height of more than 1.5 m, and female applicants must be more than 1.4 m.
- Weight: A male candidate must be 41 kg in weight and that of female aspirants must weigh at least 37 kg.
- Chest measurement: This is applicable for male applicants only. Their chest must not be less than 69 cm with proper expansion and contraction.
- The heart and lungs of the candidates must be normal.
- Aspirants must not be suffering from any disease such as Hernia, Hydrocele, Piles, etc. If so, he or she will be rejected for appearing in the entrance exam.
- Vision: If there is any defect in the vision of the candidates then they should correct it to 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the worse eye. The applicants must not suffer from color blindness. And their eyes should be free from other diseases.
- Hearing: The candidate must not have any hearing issues. In case of any defect, it must be corrected in order to appear for the exam.
- Speech: The candidate’s speech must be normal.
Only candidates of Rajasthan state are eligible and the criteria are as follows:
- Domicile category A: The applicant himself/ herself or the parents must be bonafide residents of Rajasthan.
- Domicile category B: The candidate must have studied for three years including the year in which he has passed their last qualifying examination. They shouldn’t have taken any gap.
- Domicile category C: Applicant should be the pupil of any serving employee of Government of Rajasthan/ Statutory Bodies and Corporations formed under the Indian Companies Act of Rajasthan/ Co-operative Bodies duly constituted by Rajasthan Government/ Panchayat Samities/ Municipal Boards/ Improvement Trusts/ Corporations/ Undertakings
The applicant should be the pupil of any employee of colleges/ institutes in Rajasthan or from the Rajasthan board.
Students must be the pupil of any employee of Central Government/ Central Government Institutions Including Public Sector Undertakings
The applicant should be the pupil of any employee of Rajasthan origin.
RPET Pharmacy 2022 Application Form
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official web portal of the Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan.
- Complete the registration process by filling in personal details such as name, father’s name, DOB, contact details, email id, etc.
- Upon completing this, a user id and password will be generated on the candidate’s registered phone number which can be used to login into the application.
- Upload the documents if asked in the application form as per the formats only.
- The application process will not be completed without paying the applicable charges. Therefore you can pay the fee via e- Mitra kiosk desk.
- Lastly, make sure to take out a few prints of the application form after its submission.
It is Rs. 700/- for all category candidates.
|Mode of the Exam||Offline|
|Total no. of Sections||3|
|Marks Per Section||40|
|Total Duration||120 minutes|
- Hinduan city
- Sri Ganganagar
- Sawai Madhopur
FAQs (RPET Pharmacy 2022)
Question: What is the official web portal to fill RPET Pharmacy application form?
Ans. The official website is www.techedu.rajasthan.gov.in.
Question: What are the selection criteria for Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test Pharmacy?
Ans. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured by them in the entrance exam carried out by the Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan.