RSCIT Online Form 2023:The Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited commonly called as RKCL is going to release the application forms for the students of Rajasthan state who are interested to pursue RSCIT (Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology). RKCL enrolls eligible candidates in the course namely Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology (RS-CIT). This course is organized with the collaboration of The Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) in order to give the best optimum computer knowledge at an affordable cost to the students.
Dept. of Information Technology and Communication (DoIT&C), Govt. of Rajasthan organizes the RSCIT (IT friendly) course to provide IT knowledge among the people of Rajasthan. Through this course, candidates will be more productive at work and home, they will be able to explore career opportunities across the word. The course curriculum will be in both local Hindi language and English language. Candidates of Rajasthan state who will successfully satisfy the eligibility conditions as stated by the authority will become eligible to pursue this course. To get more information related to RSCIT Online Form 2023 , we suggest the candidates to give this article a thorough read.
RSCIT Online Form 2023 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Department of Information Technology and Communication (DoIT &C)|
|Exam Organizing Authority||Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL)|
|Course Name||RS-CIT (Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology) 2023|
|Course Duration||3 Months|
|Application Form Release Date||Announce soon|
|RSCIT Exam Date||Release soon|
RSCIT Online Form 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||Second week of November 2022|
|Last Date to Register||Announced soon|
|Admit Card||Announced soon|
|RSCIT Exam Date 2023||Announced soon|
|Answer Key Release date||Announced soon|
|Last Exam Answer Key Release Date||Announced soon|
|RSCIT Results||Announced soon|
RSCIT Online Form 2023 Eligibility Norms
- An educated person who has interest in computer knowledge and IT Courses is eligible to apply for this course.
- The candidate should belong to the nationality of India
- Candidates must have some ground-level knowledge related to this course as it will be easy for the candidate to pursue the course at next level.
- He/ she should possess class 10th pass certificate.
- There is no age limit to apply for RSCIT 2023 so candidates of any age group can apply for this.
RSCIT Online Form 2023 Application Process
Candidates should properly follow all the details regarding the RSCIT online form as given below:
- The RSCIT online test application forms will be available through its main website which is www.rkcl.in and rkscl.vmou.ac.in.
- Candidates are required to download the RSCIT online test application form from the website online.
- However, interested candidates who wish to pursue this course of three months need to fill out the entire form and submit the same before the due date as per specified by the RSCIT authorities.
- It is necessary for the candidates to go through the complete application form process and provide the information as per requirements.
- Please note that the application form should be duly filled and the details provided in the same must be true and valid.
- If any incorrect detail will be found in the application form then it will lead to the cancellation of the candidature during his/ her final admission. The authorities will cross check all the details in the form with the documents provided by the candidate.
- We suggest the appliers to read all the instructions mentioned in the official notification related to the application process properly in order to avoid any blunder in the application form.
- A candidate seeking admission to this course must necessarily satisfy all the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the admission body.
- Only after fulfilling all the conditions, candidates should proceed to the application form filling.
- The candidates also need to submit the admission fee for the program in order to acquire admission to the course.
Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology (RSCIT) exam will include all the queries in the form of MCQs. There will be a total number of 35 multiple-choice questions and each question will be of 2 marks therefore the exam holds the maximum marks for 70. Applicants are required to attempt all the queries in a duration of 1 hour only. Negative marking is not applicable in the exam, so candidates can easily attempt all the questions.
The details concerning the RSCIT 2023 exam result is mentioned hereby:
- The authority will release the RSCIT result 2023 through online mode only.
- The exam result will be delivered through the official website of the online test conducting body and also on the website of VMOU i.e. www.rkcl.vmou.ac.in.
- Candidate’s result will hold details regarding the marks as well as the status of the candidate whether he/ she has passed the course or not.
- It must be clarified that the RSCIT Diploma will only be given to the candidate who will successfully clear the RSCIT exam.
- The relevant results link will appear on the screen and appeared candidates need to enter the credentials as asked by the website.
- Therefore, candidate’s login credentials must be valid and correct.
- Once the course is successfully over, students can secure a relevant job in IT field.