The official portal to avail of the RTE MP Online Application form is www.rteportal.mp.gov.in. Madhya Pradesh government has come up with an initiative to provide free and compulsory education to the economically weaker sections of society. However, students are required to satisfy certain eligibility conditions. Only eligible students may apply for RTE Admission via the official website. In this post, we have mentioned complete details related to RTE MP Admission 2023-24 application process, eligibility criteria, registration process, school list, vacant list, etc.
RTE MP Admission 2023 Overview
|Name of the scheme||The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE)|
|Launched by||India Government|
|Beneficiaries||Madhya Pradesh Students|
|Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt. Schemes|
RTE MP Online Admission 2023- 22 Important Dates
|The application form starts on||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||1st week of July 2023|
|Last date for document verification||2nd week of July 2023|
|Lottery result date||3rd week of July 2023|
|Last date of admission in school||4th week of July 2023|
22 About RTE Act
Right to Education Act (RTE)
Under the RTE (Right to Education) Act, the Indian Government has made the Right to Free & Compulsory Education, on August 4th, 2009 to offer free and compulsory education for the students between the ages of 6 and 14 in India under Article 21A. The main motive of this Act is to raise the education level in urban and rural areas.
Under this act, every non-government or private regulated school should reserve 25 % seats for Reserved Category (SC/ST/PH) and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) students. Consequently, candidates can avail 25% seats reservation of 25% seats in all government and private schools in the state of Madhya Pradesh under the Right to Education Act. Candidates are required to apply online for Madhya Pradesh RTE Admission 2023-24 before the last date of submission.
Procedure to Apply Online for RTE MP Admission 2023
Those parents/ guardian who wants to enroll their child in Madhya Pradesh RTE education schools, they need to complete the registration of their child through the official website of RTE MP online. However, guidelines that are required for RTE MP online registration shall be as follows:
- Go to the official web portal of Right to Education, Madhya Pradesh i.e. www.educationportal.mp.gov.in.
- Candidates are required to register themselves and will get the registration ID and Password.
- Now, candidates are required to log in to get the application form by providing allotted credentials and complete the rest part of the application.
- Keep providing one by all the required information in the application form.
- Once you are done with the registration process, save the copy and get a copy of the filled-in application form.
- Domicile Certificate: Candidates must hold a valid BPL Card.
- Category: Candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and Vimukt Cast students can apply.
- They must belong to the families of Forest land leaseholders.
- Children with more than 40 percent disabilities can apply too.
- HIV-infected children.
- Those orphan children who are registered by the Women and Child Development Officer are also eligible.
- Age Limit: The age of the applicant must be between 3 years to 5 years for admission to Nursery class and 5- 7 years for admission to class 1st.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Photograph of student
- Guardian Annual Income Proof
- Residential Proof
- SC/ST Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (If applicable)
- HIV/ Cancer report (If applicable)
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will the Admission Process for MP RTE Admission 2023 begin?
Ans. The application process will be started in the month of June 2023.
Question: What is the deadline for RTE MP Admission Online Form 2023-24?
Ans. The last date is in the month of July 2023.