The online application form for Tamil Nadu B.Sc Nursing 2023 will be released soon. Those candidates who want to get admission to a 4-year duration course of B.Sc Nursing is offered in different public/ government medical colleges and self-financing colleges located in Tamil Nadu state. Candidates need to appear for the admission procedure which will be organized by the Health and Family Welfare (PME) Department, Tamil Nadu.
The online application will be commenced from the month of October 2023. The deadline of Tamil Nadu B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2023 will end in the month of October 2023. Those students who will fill the Tamil Nadu B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form will be enrolled in the colleges all across Tamil Nadu state. Finalized students will get admission into public/ private universities in the state of Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu B.Sc Nursing 2023 Overview
|Name of the Admission||Tamil Nadu B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023|
|Acronym||TN B.Sc Nursing 2023|
|Type of admission||Undergraduate|
|Level of admission||State Level|
|Conducting department||Health and Family Welfare (PME) Department, Tamil Nadu.|
Tamil Nadu B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|Application form starts date||October 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||October 2023|
|Deadline for receipt of duly filled online application form along with a photocopy of certificates||October 2023|
|Merit list||To be announced|
|Seat allotment by personal appearance||To be announced|
|Counseling/ Admission procedure||To be announced|
|Last date of admission||To be announced|
All the mandatory information related to the TN B.Sc Nursing eligibility criteria is listed here for the reference of the appliers:
Nationality: Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the admission procedure.
Domicile: Applicants must hold a valid domicile certificate of Tamil Nadu state and he/ she should be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu state.
- Candidates should pass the SSC exam or its equivalent from a recognized school of Tamil Nadu state and its equivalent.
- Those applicants who have completed the HSC exam from a recognized board of Tamil Nadu is also eligible to apply for the same.
- Apart from this, those candidates are also eligible for the admission procedure that holds a Diploma in a nursing course for a period of 3 or 3 ½ years in Tamil Nadu.
Age criteria: Only the candidates who are below the age of 45 years are eligible for the admission process.
Certificate holder: Applicants must have passed General Nursing and Midwifery course from a recognized nursing university.
Tamil Nadu B.Sc Nursing Application Process 2023
The application form for Tamil Nadu B.Sc Nursing 2023 will be released in online mode only. The guidelines to fill the application form are provided below:
- Candidates need to open the official web portal of the Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai to avail the application form.
- After this, candidates are required to register themselves by creating a new Id.
- During registration, candidates need to provide their personal details/ information such as name, date of birth details, email Id, communicational details, etc.
- After providing the details, the candidate’s online registration will be completed.
- Post the completion of online registration, the official authorities will send an email regarding the confirmation to the applicant’s registered email ID.
- The mail received by the candidates will contain the applicants’ login information such as registration number/ application number and password.
- Applicants will have the chance to change the password later on the University’s official website.
- The registration number and password are the credentials that can be used by the applicants to log in to the university’s official web page and fill out the application form.
- Applicants are required to download the application form from the official website of the Tamil Nadu B.Sc Nursing.
- Candidates will have to provide all their personal information and educational qualification details in the TN B.Sc Nursing Application form.
- Post the filling of the application form, applicants are required to submit the duly filled application form to the concerned university along with the required necessary certificates/ documents and demand a draft of the application fee.
- Candidates will have to send the documents and completely filled application form along with Demand Draft- The Secretary, Selection Committee, No.162, E.V.R. Periyar.
TN B.Sc Nursing Application fee details are provided below:
- All the candidates are required to pay Rs. 350/- as an application fee.
- Applicants will have to submit the application fee in offline mode by demand draft before the last date of fee submission.
- The Demand Draft has to be drawn in favor of the “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai – 10” payable at Chennai.
|GNM Nursing Admission 2023||ANM Admission 2023|
Tamil Nadu B.Sc Nursing Selection Process
The Tamil Nadu B.Sc Nursing selection process will be regulated strictly on a merit basis i.e. their selection will depend on the candidate marks secured in the qualifying examination. The merit list for TN B.Sc Nursing will include the names of the shortlisted candidates who performed well in the 12th level examination.
- 10th or SSC Certificate along with its mark sheet
- 10th or HSC Certificate along with its mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (If Applicable)
- School Leaving Certificate
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Physical Disability Certificate
- Five Recent Colored Photographs