The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences will soon publish the notification for upcoming vacancies. All these posts will be filled for the medical establishments under the control of the Medical, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Rajasthan. Candidates must check their eligibility criteria and follow the given instructions before applying for RUHS Recruitment 2023.
Those applicants who submit the application form with the correct details will be eligible to appear for the entrance exam of RUHS MO Recruitment 2023. Here in this post, we have mentioned complete details of RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 such as important schedule, eligibility, the application process, etc.
RUHS Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of the department||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Total vacancies||To be Updated|
|Name of the post||Medical officer|
|Selection process||Update soon|
|Application form release date||September 2023 (Tentative)|
|Job category||Government job|
RUHS Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Application form release date||September 2023|
|Application closing date||To be updated|
|Admit card release date||To be updated|
|Entrance exam||To be updated|
Those candidates who wish to apply for RUHS Medical officer are suggested to read the eligibility criteria first.
- Education Qualification– Candidates must hold a BDS/ MBBS degree from a recognized University. They need to show a certificate of Rajasthan Medical Counselling (permanent).
- Age Limit– Any candidate who is in the age group of 22 years to 47 years is eligible to apply for RUHS MO Recruitment 2023.
RUHS Recruitment 2023 Application Process
- Candidates applying for RUHS MO Recruitment online are recommended to keep all their documents ready before beginning the application process.
- The application process begins by visiting the official website of RUHS and completing the registration process.
- For that candidates need to provide their basic details including name, parents’ details, educational details, contact information, etc. in the application form.
- Later, upload the documents which are asked in the application form.
- After uploading the documents, applicants got to make the payment of the application fee at any E-Mitra/CSC Kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan.
- Submit the application form and take out its multiple copies for future references.
|UR/ OBC candidates||INR 5,000/-|
|SC/ ST candidates of Rajasthan||INR 2,500/-|
- Declaration Form
- UG/PG Mark Sheet or Provisional Certificate
- 12th Class Mark sheet
- Date of birth (DOB)/10th Pass certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Four recent passport size photograph same as uploaded/ attached in the application form
- Registration Document in RMC
- Internship completion certificate
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate (if applicable)
- Photo ID copy
- Experience Certificate
- Any other relevant certificates
RUHS Recruitment 2023 Result
After the successful commencement of the examination, the result of the RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment Exam will be published. It will be out at the official website of RUHS i.e. www.ruhsraj.org. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences will be accountable for declaring the recruitment exam result on its web page. Students can obtain RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Result by providing their roll number and date of birth. They must download their scorecard and keep its hard copy secure till further recruitment process.