SBI CBO 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) invites online applications for the posts of Circle Based Officers (CBO) in various branches of the bank across India. SBI will soon release the SBI CBO application forms in soon on its official website. The official authority of SBI conducts an entrance examination for the position of Circle Based Officer (CBO). The shortlisted candidates will get a salary of Rs. 23700/- for the position of CBO. The Circle Based Officer’s in-hand salary also includes the basic pay, perks and allowances, and several increments too.
This is the most popular entrance examination in India. Through this exam, aspirants get recruited in different offices of SBI across India. It must be noted that the selection of the candidates will only be based on their performance in an Online Test and Interview Round. The SBI CBO Exam and Interview Dates 2023 will be soon announced by the State Bank of India online. Go through the complete data below to know more about SBI CBO such as Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Results, Etc.
SBI CBO 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||SBI Circle Based Officer|
|Exam Conducted by||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|Post Vacancies||Announced Soon|
|Exam Date||November 2023 (Tentative)|
|Process of Selection||Online Examination & Interview|
SBI CBO 2023 Important Dates
|SBI CBO notification release 2023||July 2023|
|Commencement of online registration||July 2023|
|Due Date for Online registration||November 2023|
|Last date for editing the application||November 2023|
|Last date to get the hard copy of the application form||November 2023|
|Release of SBI CBO Call Letter 2023||November 2023|
|SBI CBO exam date 2023||November 2023|
|SBI CBO Date of Interview 2023||To be notified|
|Release of SBI CBO Result 2023||To be notified|
The candidate must have passed graduation from any recognized university/ institute/ college. Applicants must also know the local language of the selected states, one of the subjects studied in SSC or Intermediate level. Candidates should also possess class SSC and Intermediate mark sheets as evidence.
The applier should hold a minimum of 2 years of experience as an Officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or Rural regional Bank as of August 01, 2023.
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
|Eligible Ex-Servicemen||5 years|
|PwD (Gen/EWS)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
SBI CBO 2023 Application Form
- Go to the official website of the State Bank of India i.e. sbi.co.in, and look for the SBI CBO Online Application Form Link.
- Click on the application form link and complete the registration if you are a new user.
- Provide your basic information in the form such as name, parents/ guardian details, contact number, email id, address, etc. save the information and proceed further.
- Enter your registration ID and password in order to log in.
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature in the asked format as specified by the State Bank of India.
- You will also have to provide your academic details, professional qualification, and experience.
- Preview your duly filled application form and pay the necessary application fee as required through online mode.
- Submit the form, download it and get a copy of it to keep it secure for future reference.
|Other Category||Rs. 750|
Total time duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes will be provided for the SBI CBO Online test. Check the distribution of questions and marks in the exam pattern for the online examination as provided in the table below:
SBI CBO Test A: Objective Test (Online/ CBT)
|Name of Test||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||30 mins|
|Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 mins|
|General Awareness/Economy||30||30||30 mins|
|Computer Aptitude||20||20||20 mins|
SBI CBO Test B: Descriptive Test (Online/ CBT)- 30 minutes
|Name of test (descriptive test)||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|Letter writing||1||25||30 mins|
|250 words essay on banking related||1||25|
SBI CPO 2023 Results
SBI (State Bank of India) will publish the results or final merit list on their official website for the candidates who appeared in the online test. The selection of the candidates will be decided on the basis of the eligibility criteria provided and performance in the online test and interview. Candidates can visit the official website of SBI in order to obtain their outcomes. The merit list/ selection list will be released state-wise & category-wise. Candidates need to meet the cut-off score for their final selection in SBI CBO. The official website to obtain the examination outcome is www.sbi.co.in.
- ID Proof
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Brief Resume
- Scanned Signature within 10-20kb ( JPG/ JPEG format)
- Scanned Recent Photograph within 20-50 kb ( JPG/ JPEG format)
- Experience Certificate
- Salary Slip/ Form 16
- Educational Certificates- Degree/ Mark sheets/ Certificate or equivalent
- JAIIB/ CAIIB certificate (if any)
- Class 10th & Class 12th Mark sheet/ Certificate as a proof of having studied one of the local languages
|Pay Scale||36000-1490/ 7-46430-1740/ 2- 49910-1990/ 7-63840|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 36,000|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||Rs. 16,884|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||Rs. 2520|
|City Compensatory Allowances (CCA)||Rs. 1080|
|Other Allowances||Rs. 2000|
|Gross Salary||Rs. 58,484|
|Net Salary||Rs. 50,296.24|