The Municipal Corporation of Delhi releases the nursery teacher recruitment notification. It is a great opportunity for those candidates who are searching for a teaching job in Delhi. The eligible candidates may submit their applications on or before the last date. You can go through this article to get important details about SDMC Nursery Teacher Recruitment 2023.
Highlights of SDMC Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment authority||Municipal Corporation of Delhi|
|Mode of Exam||Online mode|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
SDMC Nursery Teacher Recruitment 2023 Dates
|Release of Notification||Will be updated soon|
|Closing date||Will be updated soon|
|Release of the list for shortlisting of the candidates||Will be updated soon|
|Verification of documents||Will be updated soon|
|Release of notification for selected candidates||Will be updated soon|
|Issue of engagement letter by Zonal DDEs/ADE||Will be updated soon|
The candidates who are applying, must check the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. The eligibility criteria required for the post is as follows-
- The candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 45% marks.
- Diploma/Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education Program with a duration of not less than 2 –years or B.Ed (Nursery) from a recognized Institute.
- The candidates must have passed Hindi at the secondary level.
- The minimum age for general applicants is 18 years and the maximum age should be 30 years.
- The relaxation in the age limit will be given to reserved categories. For SC/ST candidates (18-35 years), OBC candidates (18-33 years), and other candidates (18-40 years).
SDMC Nursery Teacher Application Form
The SDMC is offering the opportunity to interest and eligible candidates to join the Govt. sector as a teacher. You can apply for the post online mode by visiting the official website https://mcdonline.gov.in/. The applications must have received before the due date. The meritorious candidates will be shortlisted based on merit.
- Log in to the official website and download the official notification of the vacancy recruitment.
- Go through the notification and check whether you are eligible to apply for the post or not.
- If you are eligible then start filling up the application form.
- It is advised to verify the details you have entered in the application form before submitting it.
- After verifying all the details, you need to click on submit for the submission of the form.
- Make sure you take the hard copy of the duly filled-in application form.
SDMC Merit List
Preparation of the merit list is an important stage of the selection procedure. The merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in academics and professional qualifications. The weightage will be given for preparing the merit list as given below-
- 10th or Secondary examination- 25% (All Subjects)
- 12th or Senior Secondary examination- 45% (All Subjects)
- Teacher Training Diploma- 30%
The merit list will be updated on the official website. The candidates can check the merit list by following the steps given below-
- Log on to the official website of SDMC https://mcdonline.gov.in/ and search for an appropriate link “SDMC Nursery Teacher Merit List”.
- Click on the click to download the merit list.
- You can check your name from the list.
- If your name is present in the list then you will be allowed to attempt the next round of selection procedures.
- You will be notified about the next round of selection procedures.