SRTMUN Admission 2023 will begin shortly by the official authorities of the University. Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University or STMUN is accredited by NAAC and was formed in the year 1994. The university offers many courses including Master’s, Doctorate, and M.Phil courses. Apart from this the university also runs a distance learning program. It also offers various facilities to its students such as Auditorium, LCD Projectors, Medical Support system, IT Centers, Library & Information Centers, IT Centers, etc. Only those candidates who hold good academic records will be granted scholarships by Swami Ramanand Teerth University. First of all candidates need to submit the application form to get admission to the university. The form will be available in both the online as well as offline modes.
Eligible candidates will be enrolled in different undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as BA, BCom, B.Pharm, BE, B.Ed., BFA, B.Tech, LLB, BLS, MA, M.Sc., M.Com, MSc. (Computer Applications), MBA, MCA, M.Ed., M.Tech, M.Lib Science, M.P.Ed., M.Pharm.
SRTMUN Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the University||Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University Nanded|
|Authorization by||UGC, AIU|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Criteria of Admission||Qualifying Exam/ Merit List|
SRTMUN Admission 2023 Important Dates
|UG Admission starting date||Announced Soon|
|Last date to submit forms||Announced Soon|
|1st merit list display for 1st year||Announced Soon|
|Fee and document submission last date||Announced Soon|
|2nd merit list display for 1st year||Announced Soon|
|Last date to make the payment and submit documents||Announced Soon|
|Spot admission and last date of submission||Announced Soon|
|Classes commencement||Announced Soon|
|Submission of eligibility form||Announced Soon|
|CAT Exam||Announced Soon|
|Results of summer 2023 exams||Announced Soon|
In this section, we have provided the basic details regarding the SRTMUN Eligibility Criteria 2023 for the reference of interested applicants:
- Nationality: Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Age: The age of the applicants should be more than 18 years at the time of admission.
- Minimum Marks: One has to obtain at least 55% marks in the qualifying exam (50% marks for reserved category).
- Recognition: The candidate must have passed his/ her qualifying exam from a known education board and institution.
Qualification Required: HSC exam.
Qualification Required: A bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline.
Qualification Required: Postgraduate degree in the relevant discipline.
Postgraduate Distance Education
Qualification Required: A degree in Commerce or Humanities or Social Science or Science, Agriculture, BBA.
Qualification Required: Master’s degree in the respective field.
SRTMUN Admission 2023 Application Process
In order to fill up the SRTMUN Application form 2023, check the steps below:
- First and foremost step is to visit the official website of SRTMUN @www.srtmun.ac.in
- Applicant has to complete the registration by providing his/ her details in the form.
- After that they have to upload the scanned image of the passport size photograph and signature in the mentioned formats.
- Select the course as per your desire/ preference.
- Make the payment of the application charges through debit/ credit card (Master/ Visa/ Rupay) and UPI/ Net banking.
- Take some prints of the application form for further reference.
Along with the application, candidates will have to upload the following documents:
- 10th and 12th Class Marksheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Xerox Copy of the Non-creamy layer certificate in case of OBC/ EWS/ SBC DTNT/ SEBC/ Women candidates (if applicable).
- ‘Person with disabilities (P.H)’ candidates Medical Certificate
Please note that the original documents of the candidate will be submitted to the respective Department during the admission.
Pattern of Exam
The official authorities of the entrance exam will provide admission to the eligible applicants only on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. Those who desire to get admission to Ph.D. courses will have to pass the PET Entrance exam. And on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the PET entrance exam, they will be granted admission in the institution.
Total marks: 100 marks
Sections: 3 sections
Duration: 30 minutes
No of questions: 30 questions
Duration: 40 minutes
No of questions: 40 questions
Common Pattern for Section A and B:
Type of question: Multiple Choice questions
Marking scheme: +1 mark for right answers will be awarded
Negative markings: deduction of 0.25 marks for wrong answers
Duration: 60 minutes
Types of question: Descriptive type questions
Total No of questions: 10 questions
Total questions to attempt: 3 questions
SRTMUN offers various scholarship programmes to brilliant, talented and needy students. The scholarship program is basically designed to help students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds. Various organizations offers scholarship for different categories. Student Welfare Assistance Scheme (SWAS) is one of the scholarships. This is offered to more than 500 students. In addition, the university also porvides scholarships such as State Govt Open Talent Scholarship, Scholarship for Physically handicapped students, Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child, Eklavya Scholarship for Post Graduate Students, Central Govt Hindi Scholarship, Scholarships Freeship Available in the Institution and others.