ULSAT (UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test) is an admission test organized every year by UPES (University of petroleum and energy studies) annually in Dehradun, India. The aptitude test is organized for admission in 5 years law integrated program. Those candidates who are interested to pursue their careers in the field of law can apply for this examination. The examination is conducted annually to shortlist candidates to get admission in courses such as BA LLB, B.Com LLB, LLM, BBA LLB, etc. Those candidates who have appeared in LSAT/ CLAT can also apply for the university without giving the examination. These candidates will be selected on the basis of their scores obtained in this examination.
Candidates who are interested in applying for ULSAT can do the same online as the application form will be made available on the official site. The candidates can apply via visiting the official website of ULSAT. The application forms are expected to be released by the month of September 3rd week. For more information related to ULSAT 2024 check the given article.
ULSAT 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||ULSAT (UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test)|
|University Name||University of Petroleum and energy studies|
|Address||Dehradun, Uttarakhand India|
|Offered programs||UG, PG, Etc. Courses|
ULSAT 2024 Important Dates
|Online registration begins from||3rd week of September 2022|
|Online registration closes on||2nd week of May 2024|
|Admit card releases on||May 2024|
|Entrance exam date||4th week of May 2024|
|Result declaration||June 2024|
|Beginning of the admission process||June 2024|
For LLB Course:
- The minimum age of the candidate should be of 21 years of age.
- Applicant must have passed 10+2.
- The candidates must have acquired a minimum of 50% marks in 10th and 12th.
- The candidate’s education must be completed by a recognized institute/ board.
For LLM Course:
- The candidate must hold an LLB degree from some reputed institute/ university.
- The candidate must have at least 50% aggregate marks in the LLB examination
- Minimum 50% marks in 10th and 12th should be there.
- Applicants must possess a CLAT rank of up to 10,000 or an LSAT India score of 60% or above.
ULSAT 2024 Application Form
- To begin with the application process first of all login to the official site of UPES.
- Then search and tap on the link showing apply now.
- In the first step, candidates need to get themselves registered by filling the all the details in the form like name, father name, mother name, DOB, address
- Candidates will receive a registration ID and password on the provided email Id and phone number. These credentials are used to log in to the candidate’s dashboard.
- Now start filling in all the other important details asked in the application form like personal details, academic info, passing year details, certificate information, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents like photographs and signatures.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Applicants are suggested to keep a copy of the payment receipt with them for future use.
- Revise the details in the application form before finally submitting the form.
- Make sure to take out the hard copy of the application form for future use.
The application fee payment can be submitted via online mode by debit card, credit card, net banking, or through Demand Draft. The DD needs to be drawn on behalf of the “UPES fee account”. The application charge is Rs. 1850/-
- Total no of questions: ULSAT holds a total no. of 200 questions.
- Type of questions: Objective Based Questions
- Exam Language: English language only.
- Duration: A total of 3 hours
- Total marks: Total marks will be 150.
- Marking scheme: one mark for each correct answer, while negative marking is not applicable in ULSAT 2024.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Legal general knowledge||30||30|
|Quantitative and numerical ability||30||30|
ULSAT 2024 Result
The result for the exam will be announced online mode via the official website of UPES. All the appearing candidates will be able to check the result by login into the official website and using their saved login credentials. They just need to enter their registration no. and roll no. from the official website. The result will be declared after a few days of the completion of the exam. After the declaration of the result, the officials of UPES will prepare a merit list showing the list/ names of candidates clearing the examination.
|LLB Admission 2024||HPU BA LLB Admission 2024|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official web portal to apply for ULSAT?
Ans. The official website of UPES- www.upes.ac.in.
Question: What is the last date to submit the application for ULSAT?
Ans. Candidates have to submit the form before the 2nd week of May 2024.
Question: What will be the mode for ULSAT?
Ans. Computer-based test mode only.