Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admission 2022: Tamil Nadu Teacher’s Education University (TNTEU) is the official authority that organizes the admission process for the B.Ed courses in Tamil Nadu. Generally, the admission process for the same begins in the month of August 2022. The University was established in the year 2008 and is specialized in providing UG, PG, and Doctoral level programs. This year, TNTEU is going to start the application process for B.Ed, M.Ed, and Ph.D. courses. Those candidates who wish to apply for the B.Ed program can fill the Application Form before December 2022. Read the complete article to know more about Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admission 2022 such as important dates, exam patterns, eligibility criteria, etc.
Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of the Admission||Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admission|
|Admission Managing body||TNTEU (Tamil Nadu Teacher’s Education University)|
|Official website of TNTEU||www.tnteu.ac.in|
|Admission Type||Bachelor in Education|
|Admission level||State Level|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Availability of online application form||August 2022|
|Last date to apply online||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
Subjects Offered Under B.Ed
- Physical Science (Chemistry)
- Physical Science (Physics)
- Biological Science (Botany)
- Biological Science (Zoology)
- Computer Science
- Home Science
- Indian Culture
- Political Science
- Those candidates who have passed the bachelor’s degree examination with the 10+2+3 system are eligible to apply.
- Final-year students of the UG degree program can also apply for admission.
- Those candidates who hold a Post Graduation degree under the 10+2+5 pattern are also eligible for admission however their marks in graduation will be considered for admission.
- Students who have completed the teacher education program approved by the NCTE via offline mode are also eligible for admission to the same.
- Candidates must have secured 50% marks in the PG degree examination and is equally important to hold a PG degree in the same discipline as UG.
- Only Tamil Nadu candidates are eligible for the application.
Tamil Nadu B.Ed 2022 Application Form
- The application form will be made available online mode on the official website of Tamil Nadu Teacher’s Education University.
- Candidates must submit the Tamil Nadu B.Ed application form before the last date of its submission.
- Candidates have to download the application form via the official website and then fill in the details.
- Applying candidates are required to enter some necessary details in the form for instance personal details, last qualifying examination details, course-related details, contact details, etc.
- Attach a photo of the signature and passport size photo with the application form.
- Further, the applicants will have to send the duly filled application form along with all the requisite documents and a demand cash/ draft for the application fee which is payable to The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Admissions, Chennai.
|For general category||Rs. 500/-|
|For reserved category||Rs. 250/-|
Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admission Process
The candidate’s selection for admission to Bachelors of Education in Tamil Nadu is done on the basis of merit secured by him/ her at the graduation level. The candidates who meet the eligibility requirements will get invited to the counseling process where they will have to complete the choice filling option for the college of their preference for admission. Based on the student’s merit and seat availability in the respective Institute, the students will be allotted seats for admission. At last, the students will have to pay the admission fee in order to confirm their seats in the respective college for the B.Ed program.
Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admission 2022 FAQs
Question: Where can candidates register for Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admission 2022?
Ans. Candidates can easily register through the official website of TNTEU (Tamil Nadu Teacher’s Education University).
Question: What is the Application fee for TNTEU B.Ed Exam?
Ans. For general candidates, the application fee is Rs. 500/- and reserved categories have to pay Rs. 250/-.