TCS NQT (National Qualifier Test) is an online assessment test conducted by TCS (Tata Consultancy Services). The online test and Personal Interview is organized with three rounds i.e. Technical, Managerial & Human Resource. Through this test, the best talent in the country is chosen with the motive of increasing growth plans with Business strategy. It is conducted to recruit eligible and talented candidates for several posts. NQT (National Qualifier Test) is commenced to hire candidates for software engineering trainees.
Those candidates who want to make their career in a renowned company TCS, then they should not miss this golden opportunity. The application process for the same will start in the month of August 2023 Tentatively. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for TCS NQT Exam 2023 before the last date. Given below are the accurate and noteworthy details of TCS NQT 2023.
New!! TCS Fresher Hiring Process through the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) for batch of 2023 has been started, Interested candidates can apply online till 22nd July 2022. Check all the details given below.
TCS NQT 2023 Overview
|Name of the company||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Known as||TCS Ninja Hiring|
|Degree needed||BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, ME, MCA, MSc, and other|
|Location of the job||Across India|
|Name of exam||TCS Nationality Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Application start date||Available|
|Last date to register||22nd July 2023|
|Date of exam||To be updated|
|Article category||NQT examination|
|Official website||Check Here|
|Online Registration||Apply Here|
TCS NQT 2023 Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration||Open|
|Last date of registration||22 July 2022|
|Exam date for NQT||15 August 2022 Onwards|
|Interview starts on||To be Announced|
Top Companies Accepting TCS NQT Scores
Here, we have mentioned a few top companies that accept TCS NQT scores:
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Tata Electronics
- Data Patterns
- UXD jobs
- ProtoTech Solutions
- Happiest Minds
- Norican Group
- Nava Bharat
- Aphelion Labs
- The applicant must have passed a degree in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA 2 from any discipline.
- Candidates must have acquired at least 60% or 6 CGPA in their academics and 60% aggregate or 6.00 CGPA in the highest qualification.
- Applying candidates should not have more than 1 active backlog/ATKT/ arrear while appearing for the TCS recruitment process.
- If the candidate gets selected, then while joining TCS they should have successfully cleared pending backlogs/ATKT/ arrears during the duration of the course as fixed by the University.
- If any candidate has taken academic gaps, then they must inform about it. However, the overall break must not exceed two years. If there is any relevant reason, then the exception will be provided.
- The age of the applier should be between 18 to 28 years
- Only full-time courses will be considered valid and candidates who have passed degrees via distance education cannot register.
- In case, the candidate has passed done Secondary or Senior Secondary education from the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), then you may apply but other courses are full time.
TCS NQT 2023 Application Process
The registration process for TCS NQT is given below:
- First of all, open the official website of the National Qualifier Test (NQT) and register yourself for the assessment test.
- Find the suitable link for the registration form and start the registration process by providing some of your basic details for instance name, email id, mobile number, etc.
- All the details entered must be true and the same as mentioned in the official documents/ certificates.
- Make the requisite payment of the application fee and post this, you will receive the confirmation message on your registered email id or phone number.
- The test will be an integrated test consisting of two sections: Foundation and Advanced.
- All candidates are required to appear for both sections of the test, in order to be eligible for the interviews.
- On the basis of test performance, candidates will be shortlisted for either Digital or Ninja interviews.
- TCS NQT for this year can be taken In-Centre or Remote.
|Sections||Duration (in Minutes)|
|PART-A: Foundation Section|
|Part-B: Advanced Section|
|Advanced Quantitative Ability||20|
|Advanced Reasoning Ability||15|
TCS NQT 2023 Selection Process
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Document Verification
TCS NQT 2023 Result
- After the successful commencement of the examination, the result of NQT along with scores will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID and phone number.
- If a candidate faces any problem with the result, then he/ she may also reach out to the TCS iON helpdesk (1800 266 6282).
- It should be noted that there will be no cut-off or Pass/ Fail criteria to determine a candidate’s performance. Scores will be allotted to the candidates based on their current skill levels.
- Candidates are recommended to get a few printouts of the TCS NQT scorecard for future references.
- After acquiring the TCS NQT scores, candidates will be eligible to apply for any company that accepts the NQT Score. In the application of a particular company, where a candidate is applying, he/ she need to provide an NQT registration number along with the score.
- Depending on your score, the company will shortlist the candidate and an invitation letter will be sent to the candidate.