The B.Sc Nursing program in Telangana attracts a significant variety of applicants per year. Enrollment to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program is handled by the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences of Telangana. It’s the start day for the B.Sc Nursing program will be revealed in the near future. A student’s achievement in their previous qualifying examination is taken into consideration when they are admitted to the B.Sc Nursing program in Telangana and a rank list is produced on the grounds of that record. In order to be considered for entrance, applicants must first complete the application form, which can be found on the official website of the KNR University of Health Sciences. Then you can discover all the details you need regarding Telangana B.Sc Nursing 2023 admissions, including eligibility standards, application procedures, selection criteria, and counseling procedures.
Qualifications in Terms of Education:
Students should successfully complete the HSC or intermediate degree, or the Vocational Nursing/MPHW with Bridge course in Physical Sciences and Biological Sciences, or a similar test in whatsoever program from a certified institution or school in order to be considered.
Subjects that must be Considered:
During the HSC examinations, it is compulsory to complete Zoology, Chemistry, Botany, Physics, and English as electives.
Qualifying marks include the following:
Entrance to the institution is contingent on candidates achieving a minimum of 45 percent in their high school examination.
Criteria for selection based on age:
A student’s age must be greater than or equal to 17 years and less than 25 years if he or she wishes to be considered for enrollment to this institution.
Telangana B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
- Visit the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences’ official website at https://tsparamed.tsche.in/.
- “Online Application” should be selected out from the fall option.
- Additionally, choose Mobile and Email Verification.
- Applicants must give a valid phone number and email address. An OTP will be issued to the mobile number associated with the account.
- Once the OTP has been verified, successfully complete the form by providing your personal details, roll number, cellphone number, and caste classification.
- According to on chosen caste status, you must pay the registration cost digitally.
- To update their information, applicants must re-login using their Roll Number, and the Id Number is given to their mobile device, and then press the confirmation tab.
- The registration process will appear online; complete all necessary fields and submit a photograph, signatures, and any other necessary documentation.
- Once you’ve completed the form, click the Save and Exit button.
- Your submission form will display on the display printout off for future reference.
- For the convenience of candidates, the following is a list of essential details about the application fee.
- The initial payment must be forwarded once the Application Form has been completed by the candidate.
- It is only via demand drafts that the application cost may be paid offline.
- As an application fee, candidates are required to submit Rs 700/-.
- The demand draft must be signed out to the Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences and it must be signed by the Head of the institution.
- Candidates have to fill a demand draft (DD) for the application fee to the institution with the Application Form well before the deadline.
Telangana B.Sc Nursing 2023 Selection Process
- The selection procedure will be conducted on the ground of merit, which will be determined by the grades obtained in the qualifying exam.
- The Telangana B.Sc Nursing merit list will be compiled depending on the qualifying marks received.
- The ultimate merit will also be published on the KNR University of Health Sciences’ official website once it has been determined.
- Applicants’ slots will be assigned by the Selection Committee based on online selections and overall quality.
- Approximately 60% of all seats will be filled by the competent authority, while the other 40% will be filled as administration slots by the respective independent university administrations.
- Slots are allotted for SC applicants under the Competent Authority Quota system, with 15 percent of slots allocated for SC applicants and 6 percent allotted for ST applicants.
Telangana B.Sc Nursing 2023 Counselling Process
- Following the publication of the merit list, the counseling procedure will be carried out by the official authorities. Applicants are invited to B.Sc Nursing counseling in order to have their papers verified and to be assigned a slot dependent on their rating.
- A chart displaying the allocation of seats among the different groups will be presented during the counseling session.
- Depending on their rating and the availability of places, candidates may choose the college or universities of their choosing.
- After a seat has been assigned, the applicants who have been chosen will get an allocation message on their registered cellphone number.
- Selected applicants must download their assignment letter and pay the Rs. 6,000/- University fee before they may begin their studies.
- Additional to the gateway costs, applicants must appear in person with all authentic credentials and pay the tuition fee for the institution to which they are applying to complete the application process.
|GNM Nursing Admission 2023||ANM Admission 2023|
For the convenience of candidates, the following is a summary of the most essential facts pertaining to the paper pattern:
- The admission test will consist only of objective-type multiple-choice questions, and there will be no essay questions.
- The candidates will be given a set time restriction in which to complete the whole paper, according to the administration.
- There will be no additional time restriction for candidates to complete the paper.
- Candidates must consult the university’s official website to get knowledge regarding the course curriculum, which is organized by topic.