TJEE 2023: Tripura Joint Entrance Examination is conducted every year in the state of Tripura. The regulating authority of the exam is the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE). TJEE is an entrance examination through which candidates get admission into engineering, technological, veterinary, agriculture, fisheries, paramedical, and other professional degree courses. Candidates can fill the application form on its official website – www.tbjee.nic.in. Also, the last date for the online application form has been extended till further notice. In this article, you will find all the details such as TJEE 2023 exam date, eligibility criteria, registration process, etc. Check below.
TJEE 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||Tripura Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting body||Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE)|
|Exam level||State Level|
TJEE 2023 Important Dates
|Application start date||1st week of April 2023|
|Application ends on||last week of April 2023|
|Admit card release date||To be notified|
|Exam date||To be notified|
|Result declaration||To be notified|
|Counseling begins||To be notified|
- Before applying for TJEE 2023, candidates need to go through the eligibility norms that are required.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must hold the domicile of the state of Tripura. They must be a permanent resident of Tripura.
- Applicants who have passed or appeared or due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination, at the Higher Secondary Examination, conducted by any recognized board, are eligible to appear for the exam.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized education board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology as main subjects.
- Aspirants who are born to All India Services Officers in Manipur- Tripura Cadre too are eligible to appear in the exam.
- Also, the children of the State Government employees who are posted outside Tripura too can appear for the exam irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- A candidate whose parents is designated as the Central Government Officer and has served in Tripura for a period of 3 years or more can appear for the exam only if the candidate is has passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura.
- Children of serving Defence personnel (Navy/Army /Air Force) residing in Tripura too can appear for the exam.
TJEE 2023 Application Process
The whole registration process will be completed through online mode. Aspirants have to follow the steps below to complete the application process:
- The application form will be available on the official website of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE).
- Candidates must submit the application form before the deadline, however; the last date has been extended till further notice.
- Meanwhile, candidates need to register themselves by providing their personal and academic details such as name, father’s name, contact details, email id, etc.
- Applicants also need to complete some other steps like uploading documents, and fee payment.
- All other details will include qualification details, group choice, residence details, venue choice, etc.
- Apart from this, it is very mandatory to upload requisite documents as prescribed otherwise the authority will not accept the form.
- Candidates must revise all the entered details before submitting them.
- And before the candidates take a printout of the application form, they need to pay the application fee via the available payments gateway in the application form.
- Lastly, candidates should not forget to take a printout of the duly filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
|General candidates (Male)||INR 550/-|
|SC/ST candidates (Male)||INR 450/-|
|All-female/BPL (Male/Female) candidates||INR 350/-|
- The examination mode will be offline (OMR- Pen, and Paper Based).
- There will be MCQ types of questions in the exam.
- The duration of the exam will be different for each section:
Mathematics- 45 minutes
Physics and Chemistry- 90 minutes
Biology- 45 minutes
- The exam will include 4 subjects i.e. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Each subject will comprise 30 questions and therefore total marks will be 120 for each subject too.
- There will be negative markings in the exam. 1 mark will be subtracted for each wrong response.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Physics and Chemistry||30||120|
TJEE 2023 Exam Result
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination will declare the TJEE Exam result online. Candidates can check the result by visiting the official website of TBJEE and download it. At the same time, you can follow the steps below to access the result:
- Step-1. Go to the official site of TBJEE.
- Step-2. Enter your email id and password.
- Step-3. Check your result, download it and take a printout of it (if necessary).
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will TJEE registration begin?
Ans. In the month of April 2023.
Question: When will Tripura JEE registration end?
Ans. In the last week of April 2023
Question: What are the age criteria required for Tripura JEE 2023?
Ans. There is no age limit to apply for TJEE.
Question: What is the official website to apply for the TJEE exam?
Ans. The official website is www.tbjee.nic.in.