TPSC (Tripura Public Service Commission) was formed in the year 1972 under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Its main office is located at the old Assembly House of Tripura, at Akhaura Road, Agartala. The main aim of this recruitment exam is to conduct examinations for appointments to several services in the state. Through TPSC Recruitment 2023, eligible candidates will be appointed for the posts of Director (Group A), Technical Assistant (Group B), Foreman (Group B): 01, and Blind Educator (Group C). Every year the official notification is published on the official website along with the number of vacancies for each post. Eligible candidates have to go through a few stages such as Prelims Exam, Skill Test, and Mains Exam for the final selection. The complete selection process is mentioned in the below post. However, the number of vacancies varies depending on the availability of positions for TPSC 2023 Recruitments.
TPSC 2023 Highlights
|Exam||TPSC (Tripura Public Service Commission) Exam 2023|
|Conducting Body||State Government of Tripura|
|Name of the Post||Director (Group A), Technical Assistant (Group B), Foreman (Group B): 01, and Blind Educator (Group C), Etc.|
|Total Vacancy||To be Announced|
|Application Fees||Rs. 300/-|
|Selection Process||Prelims, skill test, and mains|
Tripura PSC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|The application process for TPSC||To be announced|
|Last date to apply||To be announced|
|Admit card issue date||To be announced|
|Examination date||To be announced|
|Result date||To be announced|
The Eligibility Criteria for Tripura PSC Recruitment vary by position. Before applying, applicants must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements for Tripura PSC. In order to apply for the TPSC exam, you must meet the minimum requirements as prescribed below:
- The age of the candidate should be 18 years and no older than 41 years old (as of May 17, 2023)
- Applicants belonging to SC, ST, and PH communities, as well as government employees, will get relaxation at the age of 5 years.
- Candidates need to clear the Higher Secondary Examination or a comparable exam.
- He /she should be able to type English (at least 40 words per minute and 100 words per minute) on transcription.
TPSC 2023 Application Form
If any incorrect information is entered into the form, then the application of the candidate will be canceled forthwith. Only one submitted application form will be taken into account by the TPSC board.
- First of all, open the official website of the Tripura Public Service Commission.
- The student’s email address and password will be required to access the application form.
- After registering, log in to the official website and fill in all of their required information.
- Upload all the required documents as asked in the application form.
- After that, double-check all the details you entered in the form and submit it carefully.
- Applicants will receive a copy of their duly filled application form via email and will be able to get its hard copy.
TPSC Application Fee
The application fee payment can be paid via online payment or through net banking.
|SC/ ST/ BPL||Rs. 250/-|
|General and all other candidates||Rs. 300/-|
Tripura PSC Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
|Part- 1 English||50|
|Part-2 General Studies||50|
|Name of the subject||Total Marks||Allowed time|
|Paper- 1 English||100||3|
|Paper- 2 Bengali or Alternative English||50||1.5|
|Paper-3 GK and Current Affairs||100||3|
TPSC 2023 Result
Aspirants can check the result of the written exams directly on the official website of Tripura PSC.
- Visit the official portal of Tripura PSC and open the link “Result”.
- Later, after finding the link, complete your registration by entering the registration number and DOB, and clicking the submit button.
- Now you will be able to check your results on the computer screen.
Students must pass all the stages in order to be finalized for Tripura PSC Recruitment 2023. Those who meet the cutoff marks will be eligible to appear in the next round of admission.
TPSC 2023 Selection Process
TPSC Preliminary Exam
The first phase of the Tripura PSC selection process involves testing the contenders for the final stage, i.e. the Skill Test. The questions are objective based. They will be allowed to proceed to the next stage once they qualify for the preliminary exam.
TPSC Skill Test
Another stage is the Skill Test which involves the assessment of the applicants’ ability in shorthand and transcription (200 points) along with the typewriting (100 marks). Applicants who acquire 50% of the total marks will be further allowed to take up the TPSC Main Exam.
TPSC Main Exam
The final stage is the TPSC Main Exam which involves a conventional type test. Three papers will be English, Alternative English/ Bengali, and GK/ Current Affairs. The conducting body i.e. Tripura Public Service Commission will publish the final merit list, which will have the names of the shortlisted applicants, in the TPSC Mains exam.
2 thoughts on “TPSC 2023 Recruitment Notification, Civil Services Exam Date, Eligibility”
Is there any kind of bar to give the examination from different states except the tripura state?