TPSC Recruitment 2023: Every year, Tripura Public Service Commission invites online application from the eligible candidates to appear for the Tripura Combined Competitive Examination. TPSC will very soon fill the positions of Supervisors (ICDS), Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) under Social Welfare and Social Education Department for the year 2023. Aspirants who are looking for govt jobs in Tripura with necessary qualifications should apply through online mode. Online application link for the same will be activated from the Second week of January 2023 only on the Tripura Public Service Commission website. The no. of vacancies to be filled for the post through Competitive examination will also be available online. The last date for submission of application form is Third week of February, 2023.
The official recruitment notification for TPSC 2023 will be available @ www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in. The selection of the candidates willbe decided on the basis of the Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination and Personality Test. Candidate are required to register themselves on the official website of the commissions. Get more details about TPSC Recruitment such as Important Recruitment Dates, Eligibility Criteria As Per Posts, How to Apply, Selection Criteria and more from the content given below.
TPSC Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Organization Name||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Supervisors (ICDS), Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) and many more|
|Job Location||Tripura state|
|No of Vacancies||Available Soon|
TPSC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Name of the Post||Last Date (Expected)|
|Principal||Third week of June 2023|
|Director in Education School Department||Third week of June 2023|
|Assistant Professors||Second week of June 2023|
|Personal Assistant||Last week of May 2023|
|Supervisor (ICDS)/ Panchayat Executive Officer/ CDPO Posts||Last week of May 2023|
|Sub Inspector of Excise||Fourth week of May 2023|
TPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
TPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria as per posts is given below:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates having Graduate/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field are eligible.
- Age Limit: Their age must be between 18-40 years of age.
Personal Assistant, Grade II (PA-II):
- Age Limit: Applicants age should be 18 to 40 years as on 31/05/2023.
- Age Relaxation – SC / ST / PH candidates and Government Servant will get 5 years relaxation in age.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates holding Higher Secondary (12th) Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board/ university with minimum 35% marks can apply. (OR) He / She must have qualified Madhyamik examination along with 35% marks with Stenography Course from any ITI.
Applicants must possess knowledge of operating Computer and hold a certificate from any Government recognized University which should be minimum duration of 03 months.
They must be having proficiency in typing English on Computer. Along with that they should also have proficiency in shorthand writing/ transcription with minimum speed of 40 wpm and 100 wpm respectively.
Sub Inspector of Excise:
- Age Limit: Candidates can apply till the age of 40 years as on 25/05/2023.
- Age Relaxation: SC / ST / PH candidates and Government Servant will get a 5 years of relaxation in age.
- Educational Qualification: A candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized university. B.E. / B.Tech degree holders will also be eligible for the aforesaid recruitment process.
TPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Process
Candidates should follow the full guidelines for TPSC Recruitment Application Process 2023 as discussed below:
- Initially candidates should visit the official portal of the Telangana State Public Service Commission which is tspsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, search for the Latest TSPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- Carefully read all the given information in the official notification.
- After that, download the TPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Form, if you satisfy the eligibility.
- Pay the mandatory application fee.
- Register yourself there and start to enter the valid details in the application form.
- Recheck the filled in application submit the same before the prescribed final date.
- Save it or take out its hard copy for further references.
The selection of the candidates for TPSC Recruitment 2023 will be decided on the basis of following stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personality Test